Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop with all the FTN crap.

SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    It is very normal site, even TL is far a way better then it. it don't know why ppl will die for it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Well there has been a lot of discussion about this and I dont think another thread was needed. Said that what the OP says is true, even if I dont like how he says that, I mean theres no need to be arrogant to some ppl jst to get the approval of others... Cuz its all about that, getting approval and being seen as a cool guy in a forum

Regarding FTN, yeah its a good site as there are many others, but too over=estimated from my point of view (by its rarity). Anwyay anyone who does want to get in. He can make a req. which probably will have a 0.01% to get fulfilled.

Regarding pre-times I dont think anyone whos been a lot in torrenting does actually see them. I mean who the hell does look if he sees a film 1 minute be4 or l8r?

Jst get a 0-day tracker. All will have about the same content
    Last edited by Ali-g; 07-26-2008 at 11:34 AM.

The Chase is Better than the Catch

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    The OP is just jealous because he made a request and didn't get his wishes fulfilled.

It's common behaviour for someone who can't make it at something to then bitch about it and make out "it's shit". Look at first love guys chase a girl like mad and really gets thier hopes up of going out with her then when they get the courage the girls turns around laughs and calls them pencil dick, the guy then goes "fuck that bitch never liked her anyway"

Lol just the same on the internet

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by naikon View Post
    ScT > FTN but if u dont have seedbox and enough upload speed is no chance to hold 1.0 ratio ScT torrents live longer, on FTN 70% of people seeds only to get upload :< and i dont like it
    freeleech on packs and 0.75 on everything makes it easy to buffer..

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Krvaric's Avatar Notorious Pirate BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hate? thats not hate...that is a 100% pure jealousy.

The same would happen if fsc opened their doors or any other high lvl rated tracker.

All that has been shown is "normal" human behaviour.

p.s.

SkullForce thanks again m8
    Damn, I Thought They Meant He Was An Actual Pirate.
    Like with an eye patch and a peg leg.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    People request things in the invite section.
    I don't see how that should be surprising or offensive to anyone as long as the poster isn't breaking forum rules.

Of course if it really bothers people that much they always have the option of not reading them.

And comparing trackers is pointless.While I appreciate that eveyone has a favorite in my mind every tracker is great.They give you free stuff you know.That's why I'd have a hard time knocking any of them.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-26-2008 at 12:36 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    other high level tracker olso giving invites to members,but i didnt see that some members of FSC or FTWR trade his invite,like ftn members.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Krvaric's Avatar Notorious Pirate BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by mafija View Post
    other high level tracker olso giving invites to members,but i didnt see that some members of FSC or FTWR trade his invite,like ftn members.

surprise m8...............it is happening.
    Damn, I Thought They Meant He Was An Actual Pirate.
    Like with an eye patch and a peg leg.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by lukee View Post
    Everyday i come and browse this section and see a thread that has something to do with fucking eff tee nnn. Let me get this clear to every single idiot who has a FTN request thread, "dreaming of FTN" in their forum sig:

ITS JUST A DAMN SITE. YOU DO NOT NEED IT.

First of all, people need to stop bullshiting. NOBODY wants FTN fro the community. Just tell the truth and say you really want it for the freeleech, the rarety and the packs.

FTN isnt the best tracker ever. first of all, its far from having the best pre's. ScT, SCC, GFT all outpre FTN. No doubt the freeleech at FTN is great but there are a million other trackers that have tons of freeleech. Many people hear alot about rhe epic packs at FTN. i have seen the packs at FTN and they dont come close to the ones at SCC.

FTN is a cool tracker, defenetly not the best. Go check out other trackers like SCC and try to join them before they close their doors for good.

Of course there is no best torrent site ect ect,but FTN have something that others dont have not just FTN here is also FSC ect..

but yea i agree with you,we dont need everyday to see FTN thread

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Krvaric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mafija View Post

surprise m8...............it is happening.
    another suprise.99,999% of this trades are fake and just poor try to scamming someone.you now the best with your trying

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast