Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Im New :)

respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Some are nice, some are smart, but then some are smartasses >.>

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    He was joking of course. Anways omri welcome come and check out the Lounge we need a few chatters there...
    If he does that he'll be out a here in no time
    Can you feel the LOVE

3. Lounge   -   #13
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    We got great staff.

True story
    /fixed

4. Lounge   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    hi and welcome

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Hey! Welcome!

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    welcome to fst

7. Lounge   -   #17
    hello mr noob. welcome aboard!!

8. Lounge   -   #18
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    He was joking of course. Anways omri welcome come and check out the Lounge we need a few chatters there...

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/
    That's the funniest thing I've read in a feorwertyne niht.

Although the lounge could certainly use a few new "chatters" the chances of any of the old guard actually interacting with someone new(beyond the perfunctory insults of course) lies solidly between slim and none.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/

Although the lounge could certainly use a few new "chatters" the chances of any of the old guard actually interacting with someone new(beyond the perfunctory insults of course) lies solidly between slim and none.
    Well there's always seedler .

I'v always noticed it too , god forbid you post something funny ... your dead meat .
    My thought was , if you find a common ground and use it life is great . Spelling errors and grammar was never my strength tho . It is hurtful when your posts die a slow death or when it stops all ..... Do they do that on purpose ?
    Last edited by peat moss; 10-25-2008 at 04:38 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Well there's always seedler .

I'v always noticed it too , god forbid you post something funny ... your dead meat .
    My thought was , if you find a common ground and use it life is great . Spelling errors and grammar was never my strength tho . It is hurtful when your posts die a slow death or when it stops all ..... Do they do that on purpose ?
    This tends to happen in the lounge because we are given the freedom to do it. Just about anything goes (within reason). The lounge has a rather caustic sense of humour and if you can't stand the heat, you're better off not being there.

This personality has evolved over the years into the entity it is now. About 4 or 5 years ago, it was nowhere near as harsh as it is nowadays. But posting trends developed as to spelling, in-jokes and whatnot.

You'll soon notice that if you stand your ground and try to understand the bullshit we all spout, you'll be accepted quite quickly. The regulars in the lounge are actually really nice people and funny as fuck when you get to know them. It's definitely not a closed shop.

People come in, expect to be embraced immediately and when they're not, they call us all bastards. This just encourages us. There's been more disgruntled trolls in the lounge than I care to remember but this only hones the humour of the place. Some of the funniest, most imaginative stuff I've seen on the internets has arisen from just these scenarios.

In short, grow a thicker hide and you'll do fine. There's plenty of room elsewhere on the board for cuddly posts.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast