Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: which better, SCL or TL ?

deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by dickytricky View Post
    What about loyalty,i was given and trusted with an invite to torrentleech and would never give it up
    Loyalty only applies to a very limited amount of users. Sadly, most nowadays don't understand the concept of loyalty. To them one tracker is a means to gain entrance to another (higher level) tracker, so they can increase their e-penises.

But there are a few of us still left who fully understand the meaning of the word and take care of the trust our inviters place upon us when inviting us to X tracker or Y tracker.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    forthat's Avatar ha..ha ..ha.. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    u did well. TL owns SCL 10x or more, plain simple. SCL is a noob tracker that got some hype via collectors and cuz it used to be hard to get there, which is no longer a true statement.

TL is the best private tracker that exists, in matters of contents. Only RevTT and SCT have nearly that much.
    +1

TL is a giant community .......

in TL u can old stuff with good amount of speed.....

my advice don't trade , its upto u now ....

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dickytricky View Post
    What about loyalty,i was given and trusted with an invite to torrentleech and would never give it up
    Loyalty only applies to a very limited amount of users. Sadly, most nowadays don't understand the concept of loyalty. To them one tracker is a means to gain entrance to another (higher level) tracker, so they can increase their e-penises.

But there are a few of us still left who fully understand the meaning of the word and take care of the trust our inviters place upon us when inviting us to X tracker or Y tracker.
    I taught him everything he knows you're welcome deadalive1 uve made big papa proud

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by adirshalev View Post
    i mean i know SCL is level 4 and TL is only 3

but i have a 1.40+ TB of upload on my TL account and ive been offered a SCL invite for that, should i take it?

My TL account is like 80+ weeks old and ive worked really hard on that uploads, should i give it away for a new tracker?
    DONT DO IT. TL > Scl ANYDAY.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    yakz091's Avatar The Encapsulator BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    both are different trackers dont compare them but instead have them both....if u dont like any of them delete ur account there......

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    TL has better speeds

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Level's are basically irrevelant. But to answer your question, TL is one of the best trackers our there when it comes to content.
    See ya in another life, brother.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    haha. Compare TL and SCL. What the? Its like comparing an elephant with a mouse. They both offer great things. If your happy with TL stick with it.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    I wouldn't recommend trading also its not all about levels btw

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    to z7x's credit the pretimes at scl have been getting a lot better. When I joined back during open signups it wasn't surprising to see pres of like 1 day. They have been doing a lot better although nobody still leeches from there.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast