Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: which better, SCL or TL ?

dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    scl or tl,they are both good,but i reckon tl is better

because it
    1.has more user then scl,so it easier to seed there
    2.if you like getting things faster(pre time),tl is better then scl
    3.the speed,it depends on what your internet connection is
    4.invites,it is eailer to get an tl invite then scl
    5.the only things i reckon scl is better then tl is the desgins

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    xnugx's Avatar sup? BT Rep: +2
    Haha, TL owns by miles and miles

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Half the people boasting about TL being huge and so fast, have request threads for smaller trackers that are similiar to SCL in a lot of ways; keep that in mind.

they didn't built Rome in one day

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by adirshalev View Post
    i mean i know SCL is level 4 and TL is only 3

but i have a 1.40+ TB of upload on my TL account and ive been offered a SCL invite for that, should i take it?

My TL account is like 80+ weeks old and ive worked really hard on that uploads, should i give it away for a new tracker?
    No - you should not give it away, or trade it, that is the worst thing you can start to do. And nothing will ever come close to your TL account that you have worked so hard on, and how can someone else then turn up and take your place there, it won't be you will it? And you would miss being you at TL, you really would. And you can grab something and H&R without being noticed, which is a very handy thing to do sometimes

But there is nothing stopping you asking for ScL to go alongside your TL, but the prob you have is people remember you for your actions, and it takes a long time to regain the trust you had as memories are long here and history checking is one thing people do before just inviting you somewhere, so get to know some people and get involved if you want to add to your TL, but don't think about replacing it - nothing ever will.
    Last edited by SgtMajor; 09-01-2008 at 05:45 AM.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adirshalev View Post
    i mean i know SCL is level 4 and TL is only 3

but i have a 1.40+ TB of upload on my TL account and ive been offered a SCL invite for that, should i take it?

My TL account is like 80+ weeks old and ive worked really hard on that uploads, should i give it away for a new tracker?
    No - you should not give it away, or trade it, that is the worst thing you can start to do. And nothing will ever come close to your TL account that you have worked so hard on, and how can someone else then turn up and take your place there, it won't be you will it? And you would miss being you at TL, you really would. And you can grab something and H&R without being noticed, which is a very handy thing to do sometimes

But there is nothing stopping you asking for ScL to go alongside your TL, but the prob you have is people remember you for your actions, and it takes a long time to regain the trust you had as memories are long here and history checking is one thing people do before just inviting you somewhere, so get to know some people and get involved if you want to add to your TL, but don't think about replacing it - nothing ever will.
    Very well said. Take that advice, it is sound.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Kepp TL, it's better in everything. ScL is just a "leet" tracker with bad activity, no leechs there as someone have said before. Theres tons of more content on TL and the speed is way better than ScL. Don't trade, it would be a huge mistake and you will be really disapointed.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    p0ster
    TL by about 234.53454896 miles
    Seriously

I'm not flaming ScL in any way, it's just TL is clearly a better tracker

If ScL admin want to ban me for this comment, they can feel free, hardly use the site anyways.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Let's say I signed-up during free sign-ups at ScL some time ago ... two months later my ScL-account died due to inactivity.
    I have a TL-account that's 170 months old and that will probably never die due to inactivity.
    Can you feel the LOVE

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    doesn`t matter you`ll get ban on either of them

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    u did well. TL owns SCL 10x or more, plain simple. SCL is a noob tracker that got some hype via collectors and cuz it used to be hard to get there, which is no longer a true statement.

TL is the best private tracker that exists, in matters of contents. Only RevTT and SCT have nearly that much.
    HOLY FUCKING GOD i loled so hard!!!!!!1 HAHAHAHAHHAHA OMG!!! hahahaha....
    Im kay

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast