Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newsleecher??

Bobbi32's Avatar Poster
    that is what i can't find or and the one i have doesn't work anymore (news-server.cinci.rr.com)

and would it make a difference that i am on a laptop using wireless network?

And i figured out how to connect lol i was having a blonde moment.
    Last edited by Bobbi32; 10-05-2008 at 10:44 PM.

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi32 View Post
    that is what i can't find or and the one i have doesn't work anymore (news-server.cinci.rr.com)

and would it make a difference that i am on a laptop using wireless network?

And i figured out how to connect lol i was having a blonde moment.
    If you do not know if your NSP account works then there is little point in blaming the newsreader.
    Life in the fast lane usenet freak

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    Bobbi32's Avatar Poster
    U missed what i was asking. I know that the server i was using was down I was just asking if me using a wireless network would be the reason that it wasnt connecting and downloading.
    Long story short trying to use alt.binz i know how to get it to connect but it wont download. It acts like it wants to but it keeps restarting like it is suck. thats why i asked if it matters if you have a direct connection or using wireless.

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    Never had any issues with a wireless on usenet. But nowadays I do use a plug in modem as I could not get on with the wireless thing on emule I could never connect to KAD despite portforwarding also other p2p apps had some issues, Happy with my plug in ADSL modem these days.
    Life in the fast lane usenet freak

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12