View Poll Results: Do you Love / Hate HDBits staff?

Voters
218. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love

42 19.27%
  • Hate

63 28.90%
  • I don't care

113 51.83%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you Love / Hate HDBits staff

sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    is this what i have to look forward to if i ever get into this tracker?
    i hope all those members who got banned really actually did do something wrong
    because i am starting to get paranoid already and i am not even a member there yet. LOL!

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    hdbits is running by idiots, people haters, so much negative energy I cant even explain, and many users there are similar, poltrons on forums, and acting like retards. For example I put offer for upload, and one guy gave me negative vote, reason? I didnt put some lesbian scene from the movie in screenshots.

I guess hdbits will end by someone hacking them and ruinning their whole database. I dont wish them that, but I hope that guys like 'nwo' will be banned from any tracker forever.

Also I mostly wish that we have more qulity groups like ESiR and CtrlHD, so that we dont need hdbits at all, like EUREKA group which is great and their whole team is also banned from hdbits, but you all can find thier releases on bithdtv, which is much better site, atmosphere is great and staff is really helpfull.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by makkienator View Post
    hdbits is running by idiots, people haters, so much negative energy I cant even explain, and many users there are similar, poltrons on forums, and acting like retards. For example I put offer for upload, and one guy gave me negative vote, reason? I didnt put some lesbian scene from the movie in screenshots.
    you got to be kidding me man .. wat retarded shit .. I stay away from forums for these reasons only

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    "Hey dude, have you heard of this new private club 1080 BPM?"

"Never been there, but I've heard it's hard to get in and all drinks are free, right?"

"It's a shithole, it sucks soooo much. The people who work there are complete assholes. They throw out people who can't behave and they have all kind of stupid rules what you can and cannot do. It's full of negative energy and crowded with retards. I really hope some kind of terrorist burns down the whole fucking place. i simply hate the people who run it."

"Oh my god, that sounds terrible. So what are you gonna do next weekend?"

"I'm gonna go there again of course!"

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    I abide by the rules and keep my mouth shut to avoid any problems.

However, I have donated to hdbits, and when the admin took an unusually long time to credit my upload, he gave me several 100GB extra by way of an apology. So my only experience of a staff member at hdbits was positive.

May be the staff aren't as friendly as at other torrent sites, I dunno, but I would wager that most of the haters here at FST broke the rules in some way and deserved to be banned.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by nipple View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post

that just means the guy had money to donate and money for a seedbox. having money does not exclude you from following the rules, this isnt the real world.
    i didnt mean that he is againist rules !!!!
    he didnt make anyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyything only using seedbox OVH
    and didnt share account or cheat or trade or inactive
    but also banned and when he get into irc they banned without saying any reasononly !KB ....
    Do you want to tell us, They ban seedbox users?
    What is the reason .. they have good speed and seeding more than 200% !

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by nipple View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post

that just means the guy had money to donate and money for a seedbox. having money does not exclude you from following the rules, this isnt the real world.
    i didnt mean that he is againist rules !!!!
    he didnt make anyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyything only using seedbox OVH
    and didnt share account or cheat or trade or inactive
    but also banned and when he get into irc they banned without saying any reasononly !KB ....
    that's bullshit. your friend probably "forgot" to tell you some details or so...

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Why does the Hdbits staff have such a bad rep?? The btmetv staff also. In my opinion they're just doing their job to keep everything in place.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    They have a bad rep I believe because of members claiming the staff banned them for no reason. I really don't see why a staff member would ban a member, that has done nothing wrong and is in good standing ratio wise, from the site...but I guess it could happen.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    anjelik's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Please compare the HDbits staff with FTN and F*** staff (I am saying this the guys who love those retards.Preobably they've never had problems with the staff)When you get banned at rabbit or FTN,you will be always explained the reason,because the staffs are not ass****

And also there is no "COUNTRY BAN" at FTN or rabbit.I think HDbits will ban whole the world and they will setup the tracker with aliens outside the world

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast