Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Difference between HDbits and HD China

Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by x_liu View Post
    There ARE Internet censorship and news blockout, but not that evil indeed...
    when is democracy coming to china ??

and no i don't mean the guns 'n roses album

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by phosphors View Post

do you live in china?, you'd be lucky to even post in forums...they are evil.
    Friend, sincerely speaking, you dont know enough about China.
    It's sad that I always find people judge about China without foundation, or by the image of the China 30 years ago.
    It could be cruel just when mentioning the RPC...

Off the topic... So why say we Chinese are all scammers/cheaters? Isn't it unfair for most Chinese?
    haha, 30 years ago? It is still a dictatorship, internet is just one example..its obvious you don't live there..

and hey I'm just saying someone from usa or sweden is more trustworthy than china..
    Last edited by phosphors; 11-22-2008 at 12:19 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

Friend, sincerely speaking, you dont know enough about China.
    It's sad that I always find people judge about China without foundation, or by the image of the China 30 years ago.
    It could be cruel just when mentioning the RPC...

Off the topic... So why say we Chinese are all scammers/cheaters? Isn't it unfair for most Chinese?
    haha, 30 years ago? It is still a dictatorship, internet is just one example..its obvious you don't live there..

and hey I'm just saying someone from usa or sweden is more trustworthy than china..
    Just admit you're racist... and as far as trusting people, be like me and dont trust anyone
    Go Leafs Go.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post

Just admit you're racist... and as far as trusting people, be like me and dont trust anyone
    so I guess all those trackers that ban whole countries are racist too?.Idiot..

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

although your comments and trackers reasons are two totally different things... they do it for ease of use and to protect other users and you are just a flat out bigot
    Last edited by puckface; 11-22-2008 at 02:22 PM.
    Go Leafs Go.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26

although your comments and trackers reasons are two totally different things... they do it for ease of use and to protect other users and you are just a flat out bigot
    You say bullshit reasons like "ease of use" but the fact is many countries have bad users, that is why they are banned , if you think that makes trackers racist that's your problem. If you don't know what your talking about don't try and call people names..
    Last edited by phosphors; 11-22-2008 at 02:39 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    kelfa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    HD China is actually a really good site. It was my first HD site besides hdbits.ro.

Hdchina is very easy to maintain ratio, even with the large files. They always have lots of stuff on freeleech and 2xupload. They get all the new stuff as well, fast speeds, etc.

Great starter HD site, they just dont have every movie in 4 different formats like HDbits.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    saimer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You say bullshit reasons like "ease of use" but the fact is many countries have bad users, that is why they are banned , if you think that makes trackers racist that's your problem. If you don't know what your talking about don't try and call people names..
    very funny logic.

isohunt banned you so you're a scammer too, and oh such a accurate self description here:
    idiots are worse than scammers...
    Last edited by saimer; 11-23-2008 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    p0ster
    its obvious you don't live there..
    If anyone on this site hasn't been to china, that probably is you

I remember a sysop from a tracker (think it was stoi) mentioning that he never had had any problem with chinese

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by tX View Post
    its obvious you don't live there..
    If anyone on this site hasn't been to china, that probably is you

I remember a sysop from a tracker (think it was stoi) mentioning that he never had had any problem with chinese
    Are you saying china is a fair democracy and respects human rights, and they aren't full of scammers/cheaters..
    Last edited by phosphors; 11-23-2008 at 08:13 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast