Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OiNK Admin and Uploaders Appear in Court

the part ur kinda missing here is that those oink fellas were making a darn good service for ppl such as ur self and u would expect that they would get some r.e.s.p.e.c.t now that the man is slamming that book on em , but evidently not all of ya seem to dispance some gretitude.
    just goes to show ya what a reched beast we humans are
    I m currently collecting ears for my new ear necklace.
    donations are most welcome, send me a message at [email protected]

2. News (Archive)   -   #12
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    If I ever get caught, I'll be yelling and screaming "NOT FAIR!". But the truth is that it's perfectly fair. I Would be arrested for doing something which I knew from the start was illegal. I'd be angry and frightened, but it would be my own fault.
    I hear ya'. If any one of us ever got caught for downloading(which I hope none of us ever do, even the few I cannot stand on this site or other sites...I hope they never get caught either), we really have noone to blame but ourselves. We all know the risks that come with downloading or uploading even a single copyrighted file.

But...as Detale mentioned, the owner and uploaders is what made OiNK a pretty special tracker. So I feel really bad for these guys. Especially since it looks like they may get hit with a pretty harsh punishment.

3. News (Archive)   -   #13
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    maybe we have none to blame but ourselves if we get caught, but music & film industries can feel more than guilty about piracy progression.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. News (Archive)   -   #14
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeMS View Post
    hope they catch jail cuz me never have acc there, so i no sorry feel them.
    what a stupid comment man

oink was the best music tracker around, free quality music!

5. News (Archive)   -   #15
    Enzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeMS View Post
    hope they catch jail cuz me never have acc there, so i no sorry feel them.
    Nice comment really.. I hope you catch jail too..

6. News (Archive)   -   #16
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    ^ He's really not a very bright person. These type of comments have become expected from him.

7. News (Archive)   -   #17
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    If I ever get caught, I'll be yelling and screaming "NOT FAIR!". But the truth is that it's perfectly fair. I Would be arrested for doing something which I knew from the start was illegal. I'd be angry and frightened, but it would be my own fault.
    I hear ya'. If any one of us ever got caught for downloading(which I hope none of us ever do, even the few I cannot stand on this site or other sites...I hope they never get caught either), we really have noone to blame but ourselves. We all know the risks that come with downloading or uploading even a single copyrighted file.

But...as Detale mentioned, the owner and uploaders is what made OiNK a pretty special tracker. So I feel really bad for these guys. Especially since it looks like they may get hit with a pretty harsh punishment.
    Don't get me wrong, I loved oink and wish that no one was in trouble. However, I'm not surprised that they are. Though I do hope that such a thing never happens again.

8. News (Archive)   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Let me tell you, you guys SUCK. The are risking themselves to bring others music. If you would have had an acct you would have loved the site and used it like the rest of us. Very sympathetic to the cause. Nice to know and I'll remember these posts when I see you speaking about "community".
    Detale, your right. You guys get some of the music you have right now cause of these people in court. I didn't have the site for long, but hell I wouldn't do the things they do, risking getting caught for others.

9. News (Archive)   -   #19
    Peanut's Avatar DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Such bullshit.
    agree

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12