Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My first request: SCT Request

killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    u sure? you wrote : what I do have and use being TorrentLeech, RevoTT and Bit-HDTV, none of wich can be called a "scene source"

..am i missing something because from image comparisons sct looks exactly like TL and RevTT (content wise)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    AMnesko's Avatar The Comedian BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    u sure? you wrote : what I do have and use being TorrentLeech, RevoTT and Bit-HDTV, none of wich can be called a "scene source"

..am i missing something because from image comparisons sct looks exactly like TL and RevTT (content wise)
    Well, I guess that when you say scene you don`t really take pre-times in consideration, then yes, TL and RevTT are scene providers.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Did you just post about this for any particular reason, never been to the site, i would hope???

You seem like a cool guy, i just do not understand the post.

You never had account there?

Quote Originally Posted by AMnesko View Post
    I thought you people got it already. There is no "best tracker"! The best tracker is the one that offers the content you are looking for. If you are into HD stuff, then SCT won`t be the best tracker for you, even if it is so highly rated. If you don`t give a shit about movies, and you only download music, then you will find even STMusic to be a better tracker than HDbits. You must decide what kind of tracker you want(with what content) and then you can ask for other opinions, like what`s the best tracker for the content you are interested in.
    Last edited by pone44; 12-20-2008 at 10:17 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Did you just post about this because-???

I thought you people got it already. There is no "best tracker"! The best tracker is the one that offers the content you are looking for. If you are into HD stuff, then SCT won`t be the best tracker for you, even if it is so highly rated. If you don`t give a shit about movies, and you only download music, then you will find even STMusic to be a better tracker than HDbits. You must decide what kind of tracker you want(with what content) and then you can ask for other opinions, like what`s the best tracker for the content you are interested in.
    I don`t really see the problem with my post. I am still of the same exact opinion. And, since I`m looking for best pre-times at the moment, I`m quite positive that SCT will do just fine.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Hello thou brothers reading this. This is my first request thread here and probably the last also. I think there is not much to say. I would be very happy if this year Santa would bring me an invite to THE SCT! It is considered to be one of the best trackers out there, with lightening speed and awesome pre-times. But, hell, you already know all this. What there is to say about me is that I`m not new to the bittorrent world... I actually I could say I`m pretty experienced. Anyways, I do not have an account on a ton of trackers like other people, what I do have and use being TorrentLeech, RevoTT and Bit-HDTV, none of wich can be called a "scene source". If needed I can send profile links to my potential inviter to any of the 3 trackers I mentioned in order to prove that I keep more than a decent ratio. Bottom line, I`m just a 4 years old dreaming of that cool Christmas toy, SCT in my case.
    Thank you for your time.
    well, they both are, and whether you are showing total ignorance or you just want ScT because it's "high level".
    not gonna happen, i don't like seeing people underestimate both TL and RevTT in this manner. I will not be the one to invite you there, sorry.

and FYI, so that you won't look so ignorant in the future, either TL and RevTT have their releases in a couple of minutes more time. If you care about 2 mins difference, you need to visit a doctor.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 12-21-2008 at 01:33 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor31 View Post
    I`m just a 4 years old dreaming of that cool Christmas toy, Thank you for your time.

Enjoy Merry Christmas
    LMAO

well, they both are, and whether you are showing total ignorance or you just want ScT because it's "high level".
    Agreed, IMO people want ScT so badly just cause it's high level, I stick with TL and RevTT myself and usually find almost everything I need, plus I'm sure it's easier to seed on TL and Rev (I could be wrong, as I don't have ScT)

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Hello thou brothers reading this. This is my first request thread here and probably the last also. I think there is not much to say. I would be very happy if this year Santa would bring me an invite to THE SCT! It is considered to be one of the best trackers out there, with lightening speed and awesome pre-times. But, hell, you already know all this. What there is to say about me is that I`m not new to the bittorrent world... I actually I could say I`m pretty experienced. Anyways, I do not have an account on a ton of trackers like other people, what I do have and use being TorrentLeech, RevoTT and Bit-HDTV, none of wich can be called a "scene source". If needed I can send profile links to my potential inviter to any of the 3 trackers I mentioned in order to prove that I keep more than a decent ratio. Bottom line, I`m just a 4 years old dreaming of that cool Christmas toy, SCT in my case.
    Thank you for your time.
    You have been dreaming for sct for 4 years?? Wow... Anything else. Is there like a hard drive which you have been wanting to get for 2 or 3 years??

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin305 View Post
    Agreed, IMO people want ScT so badly just cause it's high level, I stick with TL and RevTT myself and usually find almost everything I need, plus I'm sure it's easier to seed on TL and Rev (I could be wrong, as I don't have ScT)
    you are totally correct

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I totally agree with Cabalo. You already have TL and RevTT. Two of the best 0day/general trackers out there. You already have all that you need. If you're only wanting ScT just because you feel that you need files a minute or two faster than what TL and RevTT(and not just because it's ScT) can offer, then that's kind of lame, in my opinion. I can't believe some people care about pre's that much.

Besides, if you're only wanting a 0day tracker for it's pre's, then why not request SCC? Their pre's are on par or better a lot of the times than ScT's. And it's much easier to get into.

Anyways, apologies for spamming your request. If you truly want to be a member at ScT because you think it can offer you something that other sites can't, and are actually going to put the account to good use, then I really hope Santa brings you your gift.

Good luck.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Thank you for your time.
    not gonna happen, i don't like seeing people underestimate both TL and RevTT in this manner. I will not be the one to invite you there, sorry.

and FYI, so that you won't look so ignorant in the future, either TL and RevTT have their releases in a couple of minutes more time. If you care about 2 mins difference, you need to visit a doctor.
    First, I never gived a fuck about levels because they only count if you are a trader. Second, if the only difference between SCT and TL or RevTT is a 2 min pre-time discrepancy, then why in hell would ANYONE still want SCT? I am not embarased to say it, I took interest in SCT because of the hype created around it, and I want to try it for myself. If you don`t want to help, that`s your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin305 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor31 View Post

Enjoy Merry Christmas
    LMAO

Well, I sure am happy that you are happy with what you have, but who are you to know why I want something or don`t? Please, do me a favor and get a life, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I totally agree with Cabalo. You already have TL and RevTT. Two of the best 0day/general trackers out there. You already have all that you need. If you're only wanting ScT just because you feel that you need files a minute or two faster than what TL and RevTT(and not just because it's ScT) can offer, then that's kind of lame, in my opinion. I can't believe some people care about pre's that much.

Besides, if you're only wanting a 0day tracker for it's pre's, then why not request SCC? Their pre's are on par or better a lot of the times than ScT's. And it's much easier to get into.

Anyways, apologies for spamming your request. If you truly want to be a member at ScT because you think it can offer you something that other sites can't, and are actually going to put the account to good use, then I really hope Santa brings you your gift.

Good luck.
    Thanks man.
    Last edited by AMnesko; 12-21-2008 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast