Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Thread: How would "You" get good members

7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by hitokiri03 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    is there a problem in BCG if you simply don't invite new people? I mean, if you simply ignore the fact that you have invites?
    I never do that, it was the fist time that I gave invites, and that was a BAD idea.
    Hitokiri, I was not blaming you for what you did. I think that trackers induce (motivate) or somehow cause users to invite new people (with lots of invites, bonus for inviting good people or whatever).

Everybody knows that if those two users you invited were good users, that would be pretty good for the track. But, if something goes wrong... argh

So, if the risk is all yours and nothing bad will ever happen to you if you don't use your invites, why would you take it?

With time I just came to admit that I was not good with invites. I simply don't use them.

Now I have one question for Stoi and any other Admins:

Have you ever invited someone who turned to be a bad user?
    I'm almost sure you did because you invite lot's of people. I'm almost sure because of the name of this topic.

Let's admit. This is not a simple task and someone already said. This is "always" risky.

If a admin invite a bad user, the bad user get banned.
    If a good user invite a bad user, both suffers?

Again, I'm not defending the action of inviting anyone. I'm just asking if this is the best thing to do with those cases. Like pushing the "proved good user" against the wall like forever

2. BitTorrent   -   #172
    Stoi I was a member on your site and I put my account in park and left for a six month deployment with the Canadian Navy on HMCS Iroquois to the Persian Gulf. When I came back from deployment I discovered my account got deleted. I had a good ratio and was woundering how do I go about in getting my account back. It wasn't my fault that i couldn't use the site while I was deployed. A few of my friends at Ntorrents told me to get a hold of you.

Thanks

Protecteur

3. BitTorrent   -   #173
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    parking your account gives you 90 days or 3 months.

you were away for 6.

if you knew you were going to be away for 6, you should have sent a message to the staff box and maybe we could have helped you out somehow at the time, but i am sorry to say that your account is long gone.

4. BitTorrent   -   #174
    How would I go about in getting a new account? I was a good member with a good ratio. I wish I would of known that paking the account was only for 90 days. I guest thats what happens when the military tells you pack your bag you only have 5 days and you ship out! I was in hurry and most likely didn't notice it was only for 90 days.

Thanks

Protecteur

5. BitTorrent   -   #175
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    you will have to wait until referrals are back on the site, or i do another giveaway.

you "could" come into our IRC and just chat in the waiting room, just dont go on about loosing your account and you want another one type thing, and maybe you will get lucky.

6. BitTorrent   -   #176
    cool thanks!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #177
    Give ppl with some minimum qualifying elgibility criteria imited access membership and let them prove themselves.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718