Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: ScT + lazy staff

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeling View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudenry View Post
    Feeling is to busy collecting epix for his druid
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    feeling is hopelessly addicted to world of warcraft... seriously... i hear he is playing it almost non-stop... the site will always come second to a game like that...

if you wanna be in a top guild and whatnot you have to have unlimited devotion to the game and be willing to spend all your time at it...

Quote Originally Posted by lhnz View Post
    There are other better sites. Once you know they're not that great don't bother staying.
    For music yea, like waffles.... oh wait you were banned there also, probably snook back in though.
    I wasn't banned. I asked to have my account removed - there is a clear difference. I snook back in a couple of times, but I can't really be bothered any more. It's too much of a PITA to have to hide from chelle because I don't really feel like hiding, and why should I have to. The site still owes me.

And honestly, I think that SCC is a nicer site. Not as big or with as much of a history so-far, yes, but it's faster, has more 0day MP3, and the site-design is nicer. At the end of the day those are the things that matter to me on a 0day site, and nothing else.
    Those are two sites that when I left were less popular, but ultimately deserve users more because of their feature-sets, and the work of their admins. They're growing in popularity and it won't be long before both are the canonical sites of their type.

Btw, out of interest, did I get banned from ScT because I stopped visiting the site for like 3 months (this is what I presumed) or was it literally because you still have an e-relationship with chelle (mmmm) and she asked you to ban me?
    Last edited by lhnz; 01-28-2009 at 02:01 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    trimble's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post

Why do you imply he wants to get his account deleted? He just thinks the staff could be more energetic and new active lively staff that actually do something should be recruited.

If I don't like their font, should I ask for a deletion too ?

huh ?
    get a life dude .
    I said if he doesn't like it ..he should delete it..
    P.S I like it how it is .much love ScT !
    In french we said "licheux de cul". Instead of trying to work to get something better, you prefer to clap on a not-that-good situation. "Pitoyable"...

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    what`s your prob dude ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    trimble's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Nothing, just want to let you know what i'm thinking of your last comment

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    you don't have to say anything bye

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Since the staff have already posted here.. i suggest that FST staff just close this thread... because its just gonna be a flame fest.. as i predicted and posted.. nothing has come of it.. its just making the demoralized feel better about themselves.. nothing more..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Yeah I think all the constructive comments have been said.

EDIT: SCT staff has asked me to reopen this thread for a reply.
    Last edited by Detale; 01-28-2009 at 09:22 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    As mentioned prior to this, it's a private site, it's not a public service. It's a privilege to be a member on the site, using the facilities free of charge (nobody HAS to pay to be a member).

Believe it or not the site does not run itself (contrary to the belief of those who hit'n'run and only care about getting free GBs)

Almost all of the staff have full time jobs in the 'real world', which should always take precedence over bittorrent matters. Anyone who thinks bittorrent is the most important thing on Earth is far too caught up with the internet and the size of their e-penis.

The competition GBs have not been given out yet because I have not had time to review 200+ entries yet.
    We do not HAVE to do competitions, and we do not HAVE to offer generous GB prizes, yet we do.
    If users can't show a bit of patience or appreciation then maybe they should indeed use another tracker.

Staff do not get paid. They get abuse on public forums, on their own forums, in PMs and in IRC support. They have to deal with invite traders, people complaining about scammers, noobs asking about being connectable, unbanning worthwhile users from a banned country (as done recently with Romania), and other general queries from users on a daily basis. Often ~100 PMs/queries a week for some staff members, all of which are usually dealt with within 48hrs, if not 24hrs.

Staff do more behind the scenes than people are probably aware of. Just because staff aren't posting random News articles or Forum threads every day doesn't mean they're not doing stuff for the benefit of the tracker in their own free time.

As for the stylesheet issue...if you're really that bugged about the colours on your screen why don't you; a) make a new stylesheet to use in a 3rd party app, or... b) Invert the colours on your monitor.

ScT works. It's one of the fastest and most reliable sites around. What's the big deal?

Ask not what ScT can do for you, but what you can do for ScT. If you've got nothing to offer other than an unappreciative and impatient attitude then you really should find another site if it's annoyed you so much to speak publicly about it. Quite frankly we could do without whingers like you leeching off us.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456