Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 50cent Is A Liar

Originally posted by muchspl2@16 September 2003 - 03:18
    I think hes a lier

09/12/2003 04:32 AM
    50 Cent Escapes Assassins
    Rapper 50 Cent and his entourage were pulling into a New Jersey parking lot. Suddenly, gunfire erupted and they ran into the hotel's lobby. 50 Cent is said to have dodged 10 bullets in his run for safety. It is not known if his crew returned fire.
    50 Cent is also known as Curtis Johnson, a former drug dealer. Police have asked for info on why his entourage was being shot at but he has not replied. The Police Chief says: "We're giving them an opportunity to come forward without using warrants."
    For some odd reason, hotel staff took 30 minutes to call for help after the shooting ensued. 50 Cent and his crew were not present when police arrived. There are rumors that his rival Ja Rule may be behind the assassination attempt.

here short news or a better one here
    This dude and the bullets...

2. Music   -   #32
    Poster
    this is another reason why rap sucks, you dont see rock bands shootin at each other.. jesus rap and the singers suck.

3. Music   -   #33
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by LaVaNaNo@16 September 2003 - 07:56
    this is another reason why rap sucks, you dont see rock bands shootin at each other.. jesus rap and the singers suck.
    That's true - You see them kill themselves instead

4. Music   -   #34
    Well I did read, or hear, or make up - not sure which that he did not really do time, he was in a boot camp when he was 12. But still whoooooo cares.

5. Music   -   #35
    LOL @ assassination attempt

6. Music   -   #36
    Originally posted by Illuminati+16 September 2003 - 10:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati &#064; 16 September 2003 - 10:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LaVaNaNo@16 September 2003 - 07:56
    That&#39;s true - You see them kill themselves instead [/b][/quote]
    Unfortunately, so true

SO, guys, I&#39;m waiting here. Is he really a liar?
    I&#39;ll very dissapointed, since this is not common for showbiz.
    Please, be gentle...

7. Music   -   #37
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by sabbath@15 September 2003 - 23:32
    Retarded...
    Liar...
    Retarded...
    Liar...
    Retarded...
    Liar...

Both?

Two very constructive threads the past few days, I&#39;m shocked
    my thread was constructive you prick, it wasnt even meant to offend, i just wanted to know why he seems so slack. heck i even stole some of his music too&#33;&#33;&#33;

8. Music   -   #38
    Originally posted by TheDave+16 September 2003 - 11:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheDave @ 16 September 2003 - 11:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sabbath@15 September 2003 - 23:32
    Retarded...
    Liar...
    Retarded...
    Liar...
    Retarded...
    Liar...

Both?

Two very constructive threads the past few days, I&#39;m shocked
    my thread was constructive you prick, it wasnt even meant to offend, i just wanted to know why he seems so slack. heck i even stole some of his music too&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Prick?&#33;

Hey dickhead, it&#39;s showbiz. Deal with it

9. Music   -   #39
    You really can&#39;t hear 50cent saying:

"Hey, I&#39;m a bad ass motha fucka from the ghetto, got shot 9 times, so I may be looking a little retarded, learned music in the streets, please buy my records"

?

10. Music   -   #40
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by sabbath@16 September 2003 - 09:45
    You really can&#39;t hear 50cent saying:

"Hey, I&#39;m a bad ass motha fucka from the ghetto, got shot 9 times, so I may be looking a little retarded, learned music in the streets, please buy my records"

?
    should i say no, or was that rhetorical?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast