Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delete all those PTN/FTN request threads

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ. View Post
    Seriously it's getting annoying, YOU WON'T GET AN INVITE UNLESS IT'S YOU'RE FRIEND. And you guys are really stupid if you believe in what Cabalo and Albo everytime says in your topic (I don't have anything to you guys ). It's also always the same story, "omg I am a movie fan invite me to ftn" "omg I like packs invite me to ptn".

Flame = on haters..
    but... but... did you read the last FTN request? we actually were so nice and supportive of the OP's request !
    he wanted to stop trading if someone invited him to FTN, that really touched deep in my heart

and we actually were the ones who convinced him to open the request thread. hey, after all there was almost 2 days without any FTN/GFT request at the forum, and not so many interesting threads.

I support incentives for those who want to start their own FTN request, like free beer or smth.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    nsk's Avatar Sharer BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Delete LJ.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    This bitch is ugly BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by nsk View Post
    Delete LJ.
    oh please don't i am begging you

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    PS: PTN is not that hard to get if you know where to look.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    or who you know^^^

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Maybe a "recommended method to getting into PTN/FTN" thread would be more appropriate. I understand the OP's frustrations, that for the most part, the people who make those request don't understand what it takes to get that type of invite from a place like this. Thus, turning their request into a joke.
    See ya in another life, brother.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    I think the biggest frustration comes from open traders making requests for sites that are blatantly anti-trade. It's a bit daft tbh, and only begging for flamage or sarcasm at the very least.

The best way to get into PtN is to ask in a recruitment thread at one of the sites where we have them, and the best way to get into FTN is to be good friends with people that are good users. I don't see it as any more complicated than that. PtN invites aren't exactly rare in all honesty. There are a lot more out there I think than most people assume, but members don't use them as often as I would like.

Not my problem though as they are there to be used when the possesor chooses, not when we want them to, or don't want them to. we have like 250 open slots to fill before we hit our current user limit, and there are enough invites out there to make it so.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12