Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: traders beware

Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by L3g3ndary View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    I will speak from personal experience that this site does not cooperate with trackers on traders in the least bit. Quite the opposite in my experience honestly.
    is that so? then how would you explain my case? when I asked the BCG admin he knew my FST username right away, even tho I never EVER mentioned to anybody that I had a BCG account in the first place, same with bitmetv

btw take a look at the "Scammers and cheaters" section:

"NOTE: Those scamming on the site may have
    their accounts banned at other sites."

"The member drxmsa is now banned from FST and other sites.
    The account at BitMeTV and multiple other bt sites are banned also... "

no co-operation huh IdolEyes787
    I would explain your case exactly as IdolEyes did. You got caught by someone from somewhere who was probably looking specifically to catch a trader. If you don't know that there are hunters here, then you've no one to blame but yourself.

Intr4nsedit: If you also don't know that many sites share info about traders and cheaters then you should just stop while you are ahead. All it takes is getting found out by one site to get alot of shit from many sites. It's a much smaller world than some think it is I guess
    Last edited by Intr4ns1t; 02-06-2009 at 02:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Sweet lord in heaven, this again? OK firstly I want to make a correction to my friend Idol not a bucket of horse shit but a barrel of horse shit at very least. We do not help these trader hunters out. In fact as most of you know There was an attempted global ban put on me for catching and disabling a trader hunter, so how dare you suggest FST staff is involved in this. There are many other places that collect and share trader info between site staff members and they are pretty good at what they do. This has nothing to do with FST unless they are caught here. When they are caught they are disabled immediately.

Maybe Idol isn't calling you a liar but I certainly am. Either you are a liar or you haven't a clue what you're going on about.

Many sites collaborate with each other in the hunting of traders and again this has nothing to do with FST. Stoi from BCG recently resigned from being a community rep here so whatever direction he decides to go in is his and his staffs business.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    this guy probably used the same screenname on other trackers,
    and/or screenname same as email...
    they check his history (sct,softmp3,bitmetv)here and see hes a trader and presto..accounts deleted
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    alright I have no intention to argue with you ppl, nor do I want to convince any of you
    I told you what I wanted, it's up to you to believe it (or not) I don't care either way

5. Lounge   -   #15
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    was I right?
    I know aom compares usernames.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

6. Lounge   -   #16
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    do not trade on these boards, there are tracker admins among the FST staff that can check your IP's whenever they want

I don't really care about the accounts I lost, those are replaceable, although I'm deeply disappointed in FST
    Old news man, everyone already knows that Detale is the sysop of GheyTorrents and staff in FeedDaQueers. You should really stop trading here as soon as possible, it's not safe you know.

P.S. @ Shalafi: I wouldn't be so sure about your method, after all the are multiple reports about staff here being able to read PMs.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    P.S. @ Shalafi: I wouldn't be so sure about your method, after all the are multiple reports about staff here being able to read PMs.
    Oh noes, they're watching us

Trading comes with risk, accept it or don't, but don't blame others when it doesn't work out.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    do not trade on these boards, there are tracker admins among the FST staff that can check your IP's whenever they want

I don't really care about the accounts I lost, those are replaceable, although I'm deeply disappointed in FST
    Old news man, everyone already knows that Detale is the sysop of GheyTorrents and staff in FeedDaQueers. You should really stop trading here as soon as possible, it's not safe you know.

Banned You'll never download another ghey torrent in this town

Seriously tranny boi we cant read PM's

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Shalafi's Avatar The Trader BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    I will speak from personal experience that this site does not cooperate with trackers on traders in the least bit. Quite the opposite in my experience honestly.
    I will speak from personal experience that this site does cooperate with trackers on traders in the least bit.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    LOl
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalafi View Post
    Shoot your offer.

The offer which contains under level 5 will not be replied.(except buffered waffles.)

Long-term Rapidshare account is acceptable.

Uh, is a public forum and i think anyone can sign up? So i doubt your statement very much!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast