Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: im pissed at hdbits

Col. Skillz's Avatar Bacco,Tabacco,Venere
    Quote Originally Posted by dr0w View Post
    chill Col skillz. go out and get some fresh air, think u need it.
    dude, colonels don't chill, they drop nu-clear bombs.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Col. Skillz View Post
    so i finally made a good friend, and that good friend happens to have hdbits invites. the only problem is they are closed due to maximum users reached!!!

that pisses me off so much, one of the hardest trackers to get into and i cant because there are too many fat people taking up space.

does anyone know my pain? can anyone relate to me? can anyone tell me how often this fing site prunes users so i can sign the f up.
    to be honest winging and moaning here is going to make them less likely to have invites in the future. If you arent happy with the way they act, dont go whining about it in here because they check up here, and they have previously had invites closed because of little bitches on fst
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    revtt and tl is n00bs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    i don`t use mozilla n00b...... is addon in internet exp...?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Torrenting>Sex BT Rep: +2
    Max users23000 Registered users22,291

Looks like you or ur freind are a big fatheaded pice of trash and not the hdb members

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleCake View Post
    so i finally made a good friend, and that good friend happens to have hdbits invites. the only problem is they are closed due to maximum users reached!!!

that pisses me off so much, one of the hardest trackers to get into and i cant because there are too many fat people taking up space.

does anyone know my pain? can anyone relate to me? can anyone tell me how often this fing site prunes users so i can sign the f up.
    to be honest winging and moaning here is going to make them less likely to have invites in the future. If you arent happy with the way they act, dont go whining about it in here because they check up here, and they have previously had invites closed because of little bitches on fst
    I was never mad at hdbits, just pissed off in general because i THOUGHT they had closed signups....

i guess the thread does say im pissed at hdbits though lol

will someone post me a screencap where it says that? so i know for sure? i don't want to confront him without proof.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Then don't confront him...

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    will someone post me a screencap where it says that? so i know for sure? i don't want to confront him without proof.
    does the guy by chance owe you something?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Ok to clarify everything in this thread, invites at HDBits are closed. period.
    Go Leafs Go.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    if you are pu at what or waffles, give it a go at the unlimited invites thread, worth a try.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by johhn View Post
    if you are pu at what or waffles, give it a go at the unlimited invites thread, worth a try.
    what do you mean by that? my friend told me had a few invites to give out, getting the invite isn't the problem.

i just don't know if or why he would lie to me. we were chatting about our love of hd, told me he had an hdbits inv if i wanted it, but then lie about it? just doesn't make sense.

he doesn't owe me anything, and im not going to go bitching at him. maybe he just made a mistake.

mind expanding on that puckface? like why, or when they will be back up?
    Last edited by Col. Skillz; 02-12-2009 at 04:20 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    dude, what dont u get? you can still get invites if you have the proper membership level at hdbits.org, its something like u need to be a member for 4 weeks and have uploaded at least 50 gb (aka power user), to get an invite, but the invitations are CLOSED. He can have 3 invites (thats max, right?) but still not be able to USE any of them, due to the closure. READ THE REPLIES ffs.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast