Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: request The Rabbit apparel

FST.L0VeR BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    Hope one day to have these sites The Wabbit & F*C

^^ that type of signature is not going to help you..

maybe Someone in other day can Help me if I can't get there atm

Quote Originally Posted by Bone.W.Machine View Post
    This dude is a collector, he wants The Wabbit, F*C and FTWR
    First The Wabbit = FTWR
    second I'm Looking for what I Feel and Need and never get into Site Don't need it or don't use it
    Last edited by 0riGiNaLBoX; 05-13-2009 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by 0riGiNaLBoX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    Hope one day to have these sites The Wabbit & F*C

^^ that type of signature is not going to help you..

maybe Someone in other day can Help me if I can't get there atm

Good point, good luck my frnd.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Poster
    To the OP, I'm not trying to troll you here but think of it as giving you one of the best pieces of advice in this entire thread:

You really need to learn how to put in commas and other punctuation on your posts.

If you cannot do this, whoever is going to be reading the thread (like me) will think you are retarded. Its annoying to see someone write a paragraph without a single bit of punctuation. If I had an invite/ I was an admin at any of the trackers you were talking about, I personally would not invite you in until you can show that you will add to the community (IRC/ forums) productively i.e: have posts that are legible.

I mean no disrespect when I say this, but trust me if you read through this post and you read through your own you will see the difference.
    Last edited by unknownman; 05-13-2009 at 03:15 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownman View Post
    To the OP, I'm not trying to troll you here but think of it as giving you one of the best pieces of advice in this entire thread:

You really need to learn how to put in commas and other punctuation on your posts.

If you cannot do this, whoever is going to be reading the thread (like me) will think you are retarded. Its annoying to see someone write a paragraph without a single bit of punctuation. If I had an invite/ I was an admin at any of the trackers you were talking about, I personally would not invite you in until you can show that you will add to the community (IRC/ forums) productively i.e: have posts that are legible.

I mean no disrespect when I say this, but trust me if you read through this post and you read through your own you will see the difference.
    Sorry For my English as I'm not English teacher
    Last edited by 0riGiNaLBoX; 05-13-2009 at 03:27 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Poster
    You will find that punctuation is not only used by the English language, other languages use it too.

p.s. The trackers you are after use English so it might be an idea to listen to my advice.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownman View Post

Where are you from? Must be a country where only teachers speak english.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

Where are you from? Must be a country where only teachers speak english.
    lol mate he need me how to learn to put the Commas anyway Forget it as I Don't a big problem So I renew my Request to Best one as I Feel

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    are you from Egypt ?
    i can bet you are!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Veidenbaums's Avatar Rebel
    I need to ask you want question.
    How old are you?
    Don't you think it's kinda dumb to chase this tracker only because there is:

"A very friendship community"
    "A very trusted community"

I mean, how someone on internet can be trusted if you don't even know the guy/girl on the other side of the screen?
    Go outside your house, there is "A very friendship community", "A very trusted community", believe me

Ok, this was kinda dumb post from me, but try to understand that trackers is not the right place to look for friends.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Veidenbaums View Post
    I need to ask you want question.
    How old are you?
    Don't you think it's kinda dumb to chase this tracker only because there is:

"A very friendship community"
    "A very trusted community"

I mean, how someone on internet can be trusted if you don't even know the guy/girl on the other side of the screen?
    Go outside your house, there is "A very friendship community", "A very trusted community", believe me

Ok, this was kinda dumb post from me, but try to understand that trackers is not the right place to look for friends.
    nah, don't worry at all. the only dumb stuff i see at your post is the ones that are written in blue.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast