Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what the best way to clean the inside of your computer?

lynx's Avatar .
    Remember to soak your hard drive in vinegar.

Everyone knows a little vinegar makes windows sparkle.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    Yeah piss poor tribals like kooftspc11 use a broom to clean the inside of their PC ..
    how big is ur cabinet anyways or u just put everything inside a hollow tree log
    yo slumdog...oops i mean john smith from india

get your ass back to tech support

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    LOL

I have this beast as my main monitor

http://www.amazon.com/NEC-MultiSync-.../dp/B00005RCUB

I think it's older, from 2001; but looks better than the LCD I have and any LCD I have tried. I love some CRT Monitors, some of them have amazing picture quality. Very high refresh rates too, they just are not 16x9 though. I also have NEC Multisync FE791SB but it seems too small to use. It's 17". It has better picture than my 19" though and I had the Samsung SyncMaster 700NF which had such beautiful picture. It died a couple of years ago
    I'm going to assume you've adapted mole eyes from staring at that beast for 8 years.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    1. Try this monitor on another PC.
    2. Try another monitor on this PC.

Whichever one still has the fault.... that's it.
    well i did what you wrote,the problem didn't happen when i put my monitor to another computer or i put my computer to another monitor,what is wrong with my computer

need some pro people help

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    this is how i usually do:

It's very important you unplug it from the wall, and the water to be very cold.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 07-10-2009 at 12:22 PM.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Open the PC, removing the cover. Place the cover is a safe storage compartment and attach the PC case to the floor of the spacecraft inside of the pressure chamber. Close the inner chamber door and open the outer doors. the resulting depressurization of the pressure chamber will force all of the dust and dirt out into space. Close the outer doors and don't forget to repressurize before you retrieve your PC.
    Last edited by Appzalien; 07-11-2009 at 10:39 PM.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    jvanph's Avatar Member
    Can of compressed air.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    hmm the last time used a vacuum cleaner to clean the processor fans(the holes between the processor and the fan), the pc was shutting down by overheating -,.-. But a guy told me the best way is with a wet towel while the pc is working on. regards
    Last edited by TorrentMaster9; 08-14-2009 at 04:20 PM.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/boardrules/

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by TorrentMaster9 View Post
    hmm the last time used a vacuum cleaner to clean the processor fans(the holes between the processor and the fan), the pc was shutting down by overheating -,.-. But a guy told me the best way is with a wet towel while the pc is working on. regards
    Why on?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    Member BT Rep: +1
    I've used vacuum cleaners before to clean dust off my laptop around the gaps and stuff but of course I'm extremely careful and gentle about it so no loose parts such as a key from the keyboard, will get sucked in

I've used compressed air before too of course, but I've seen the ones used by computer repairmen. Those are the real monsters that will clean off everything.... doubt the normal cans we can get in the shops can do as good a job,

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast