Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: superseeder anyone joined them know them well?

sandvich we movin as soon as our server comes through if u wanna check with any of our customers join some invite forums and im sure you'll find many happy one's and before u make accusations like saying it a scam please get evidence. Thanks Andy
    Last edited by pandorab; 06-28-2009 at 04:38 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Hello i don't need proof when u say you post a pic of a 100 mbit connection saying you hit 96 mb/s

100 mbits max speed is 11 mb/s

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    TS.org
    Quote Originally Posted by brgroup View Post
    Your getting 94.14Mb/s down and 83.78Mb/s on a 100Mbit connection A big exaggeration there
    uhhh?...

Dude..
    Thats 1Gbps /1000Mbps you muppet

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    No its not u muppet, u two seriously cant add up or understand anything to do with the internet.

Here is the server he has: http://www.ovh.co.uk/products/superplan_mini.xml u can happily make false accusations but i dont care what u two noobs say, andy
    Last edited by pandorab; 06-28-2009 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Note: Once the money leaves our paypal account to our european based bank account we can't refund you and you have to commit to the product you purchased.

meh

74.01€ for Kimsufi 4XL No Root

Out system has the same service and provides root with live support and points for loyalty

double meh stay way go with another provider (seedhost, out system, seedcafe)
    Last edited by Sandvich; 06-28-2009 at 05:53 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandvich View Post
    Note: Once the money leaves our paypal account to our european based bank account we can't refund you and you have to commit to the product you purchased.

meh

74.01€ for Kimsufi 4XL No Root

Out system has the same service and provides root with live support and points for loyalty

double meh stay way go with another provider (seedhost, out system, seedcafe)

If you knew anything about buying from OVH directly and not going through a middle man you would know that OVH does not accept paypal as a payment gateway. You need a valid credit card or you need to do a bank transfer from the given country. We have that in our terms and conditions since it takes 2-4 days for the money to leave the given paypal account and go into the bank account. This is in place so that we don't have problems with people asking for their money back while their money is enroute to the bank account, since that causes problems for us and the customer and would become frustrating.

So far from the people we provided servers to gave us very good reviews and another thing is we don't keep people waiting over a week for their product. If you would of read the review on the prevous page you would of stopped trying to put us down.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    I'v been waiting for my SP Mini for two and a half weeks now. They claim the delay is because they had to change their supplier. I'm gonna wait for another day or two before asking my money back. Frustrating.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    RAtio trust me you'll get your server, i know who u are and its on its way its our provider

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    TS.org
    Quote Originally Posted by pandorab View Post
    No its not u muppet, u two seriously cant add up or understand anything to do with the internet.

Here is the server he has: http://www.ovh.co.uk/products/superplan_mini.xml u can happily make false accusations but i dont care what u two noobs say, andy
    I understand plenty more than you do by the looks of it

For the last time 96Mb/s is not 100Mbit thats 1Gbps speeds ie 1000Mbps, 11Mb/s - 12Mb/s is closer to 100Mbit. And your claiming to be a reseller who's suppose to know what they're talking about
    Last edited by Ev0; 06-28-2009 at 07:03 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    evo are u serious please read that package i dont see any 1gbps package there so obviously its 100 and dont say that im dumb cause u seriously cant talk by the looks of it and by the looks of it u have the intelligence and mental age of a 15 year old
    Last edited by pandorab; 06-28-2009 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast