Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: superseeder anyone joined them know them well?

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Hold in there for what? It's simple - give them the service they paid for or return their money.

Anything else is unacceptable.

Who should these people contact regarding a refund? (Other than the authorities, that is)
    Last edited by Skiz; 06-29-2009 at 02:15 PM.

yo

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Hold in there for what? It's simple - give them the service they paid for or return their money.

Anything else is unacceptable.

Who should these people contact regarding a refund? (Other than the authorities, that is)
    They have already been in contact with the staff and from what i remember there is only two customers on hold out of the couple that this happened to.

If the purchases were made through me this would of NOT happened. I can't change the past but I can assure people for the future that they won't be waiting ridiculas times.

The only part that takes long in my system is actaully sending money from paypal to my bank account which takes 2-4 days depending on how fast my bank processes it. The ordering, recieving details, and setting up the servers for use takes minimal time.

XTC
    Last edited by Blow; 06-29-2009 at 02:56 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    sp mini at 77 usd with root, did the doller make a huge come back that i missed.

that's should be 82 dollers and am not including vat if it's true and a real deal then consider 2 more orders coming yr way

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Yes its real deal come our irc and chat you'll understand that we are genuine

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Got an Spmini through them, great support! and the server speed is top notch! great work guys

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    same here got same box working great support is very good and all and im impressed

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    this isnt fake. it totally isnt

arham12

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Yep, I'll confirm, not a scam. Two server ordered an delivered in timely fashion. SP Mini delivered here too. More than I can say about others that Ive ordered from.

Stay with your provider Andy, good work..thanks..

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Well I'm getting a refund for that 3 week old order. No hard feelings towards this company, but kick that old polak supplier in the nuts for me please!

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Okay try number 2, ordering the same box (SP Mini again), hopefully this time it doesn't take so long and I can use it at 100% effiency

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast