Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Trading BAD?

KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    only reason albo got banned from fsc is cuz sear is a nerd and cant tolerate non-nerds on his site
    also a lot of kids were crying their asses off when someone requested an invite for him .... u should've seen this shit this kid was like "albo hurt my feelings and i had to leave fst cuz of it"

bunch of babies if u ask me
    Yes and you have just demonstrated your maturity .

Btw I don't agree with the reasoning behind Albo getting tossed from FSC . Not allowing him access would have been acceptable but you don't take away something already given without valid reason.

I agree good man.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Day View Post
    I will not reply...

Albo respect is something we achive..... And if someone makes a fool off himself... later on that..... might megabytehim in the ass.

made a funny

- Cn for example when they framed Cabalo. - blablablablabla..... you chosed to start a fight.. its seams you lost severall times...... deal whit it. after all its their word against your word.

Why the fuck woudl they frame cabalo ? If they let him in ? And you also. Fuck stop being so stupid..... and face it.. maybe cabalo did it... gezzz. Move on, after all, you burned yourself everywhere, and cabalo is still everywhere......... theres something about this shitty story..... that sound stupid..... so stupid...... maybe its jsut me... i admit it im dumb.

blablabla... maybe melvin can join us in this thread...
    did you ever stop to think that i'm still everywhere because nobody proved shit about that CN review? and that maybe all this was a setup from a group of people who want to control the BT politics via a couple of forums, where they try to gather as much staff as possible and there try to spread influence on them ?
    Don't you think that if they had evidence they would happily had spread it at such channels, wherever it never happened? makes you wonder, huh?
    the bullshit stories about scripts that know who is the user who took the screenshot, that many n00bs believe in, the spreading i was banned at bitmetv, when i even never had an account there in my life, and even rejected invites there twice, from friends here at FST?
    the ban at PtN, which at least served to help catch who the fucker was behind this, which makes me glad.

some of the people involved in that affair are the cancer of the BT world, as it is being discussed in another thread here, those ones with a big ego and whose dream is to have control in the bt world. Thankfully, it helped me to learn who in the BT world are the people who don't like to be pushed around and don't eat all the crap they'll throw at you.
    but it also taught me that a lot of newbs will go by their word as if they were God, because their God is the one who can provide them invites to some places they "dream" about. And the ass-kissing is strong in the BT world, especially at some 1337 forums for some 1337 users.

about albo, haven't seen him insulting anyone at places like gft, revtt or TL, just as an example. Also, haven't seen him insulting pretty much anyone besides a couple of dudes that show up here with clear second intentions and hidden behind other nicks. He plays in the open, unlike many cowards out there.

And, to those who know what i am talking about, the most childish thing i've read in the interwebz was at a site where he was being considered to be a member and someone posted "if he is accepted here, i won't post here anymore". Poor kid.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    fkin indian givers
    I believe the politically correct term is "Native-American Givers".

Anyway, FSC is a great site, with great staff, and a history of sound decisions. I have faith in their judgment- either they have already made the correct decision (based on information that may, or may not, be available to everyone), or they will revisit their decision.

Like I have said before (in other threads) people have the ability to affect what happens to them. Albo has the opportunity to either mend relationships, or continue to fuel the fires that led to this point.

I am not saying that Albo needs to (or even should) "kiss ass". I am saying that the ball is in his court and he can make an effort to straighten out some of these problems through positive attitude and honest communication.

As for stirring things up and having "fun". I am reminded of a book by Kurt Vonegut (which I have not read), that was turned into a movie (that I did watch) called Mother Night. It is about an American radio host living in Nazi Germany who is recruited by the CIA to broadcast important military information to the Americans hidden in Nazi propaganda broadcasts. Over the years, he becomes very popular with the Nazis and is shunned by Americans. At the end of the war, when his secret is revealed to the Nazi command, it does not matter- his words and actions have made him a true Nazi. The jist of the story is- (stated literally in the closing narration) "What you pretend to be, is ultimately what you are.

In short, when you make threads like this and voice opinions (like you have in this thread) you are, in fact, projecting that as who you are.

Good luck, Alba. Like I said, your response surprised me. Maybe you can have the same effect on some of the admins. The ones I know are pretty reasonable, and generous, people.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    only reason albo got banned from fsc is cuz sear is a nerd and cant tolerate non-nerds on his site
    also a lot of kids were crying their asses off when someone requested an invite for him .... u should've seen this shit this kid was like "albo hurt my feelings and i had to leave fst cuz of it"

someone have a grudge against me do they?

EDIT:

btw, you seem to like writing us off yet you're clearly still a member why bother? Anyway I'm not going to waste my time hunting you down but it's interesting that you seem to hate either me or fsc but still feel like you want to keep your account there.
    Last edited by sear; 09-25-2009 at 11:20 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Btw I don't agree with the reasoning behind Albo getting tossed from FSC . Not allowing him access would have been acceptable but you don't take away something already given without valid reason.
    For what it's worth, I agree 100%. I had no desire to see him at FSC, but I didn't really approve of the ban before he could do anything more than make a welcome post. Not saying that I would've done anything differently as staff there, but he hadn't done anything inflammatory *yet*. Could've at least given him a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Swepsycho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post

sear

am girl...maybe we make baby and u invit baby to fsc? i share acc with him

Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    For what it's worth, I agree 100%. I had no desire to see him at FSC, but I didn't really approve of the ban before he could do anything more than make a welcome post. Not saying that I would've done anything differently as staff there, but he hadn't done anything inflammatory *yet*. Could've at least given him a chance.
    fsc staff is knowed to give seckond chance...albo not got first chance lol....

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Speaking of second chances....welcome back Swe!

Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    ...albo not got first chance lol....
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post

sear

am girl...maybe we make baby and u invit baby to fsc? i share acc with him
    Pure class

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Swepsycho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    10X megabytme...

what u mean sear? is yes?

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Anyway, FSC is a great site, with great staff, and a history of sound decisions. I have faith in their judgment- either they have already made the correct decision (based on information that may, or may not, be available to everyone), or they will revisit their decision.
    The wonderful thing about mistakes is how totally unbiased they are .They don't care how well intentioned,experienced, intelligent or in my case good looking you are , they are still happy to make your acquaintance.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast