Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Trading BAD?

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Regarding the announcing of personal information...

I have respect for those who keep one name across all (or even most) of their sites. However, there are personal reasons why some would prefer to have a second name. Even without reason, this kind of privacy should be a member's right here on FST. I believe it is distasteful (and perhaps punishable) to give out confidential information.

I regard this in the same light for individuals as I do for confidential info about trackers and their staff. I hope that the above posts (and hopefully similar future ones) will be edited (and perhaps the poster(s) be reprimanded).
    got me another infraction good work snitch
    To be grammatically accurate, that would be, "You got me an infraction, snitch."

However, to be accurate, you should say, "Wow, I was an immature, loudmouth, dumbass who got myself another infraction. I had better read the rules and quit being a stupid prick before I get disabled!"

And, thanks, Duck.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent   -   #132
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Actually someone else went as far as to request he be disabled but I said I don't disable for stupidity someone have to put in the effort to do that himself.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-27-2009 at 12:16 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #133
    BANNED
    no i guessed some kids username on fsc and that nerd noobz0r even said it wasnt a secret so i dont see the big deal why did u have to snitch and cry about it and get a mod to edit all the posts and give me an infraction

it always happens like this kids like u cry and staff hands them a tissue and makes everything better

and btw i posted intr4ns1t's trader name and that post was deleted and intr4ns1t edited his response with a smiley face rofl funniest shit iv seen in a long time

edit - ppl cant stand the truth
    Last edited by BrianH; 09-27-2009 at 12:19 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #134
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    If I had to guess, I would say he has the will and the means.

Actually someone else went as far as to request he be disabled but I said I don't disable for stupidity someone have to put in the effort to do that himself.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent   -   #135
    A3M's Avatar GodFather
    This thread should be talking about trading. I don't know why it turns to talking about CN instead.

@cabalo : keeping denying that you didn't take that review won't help you, if you admitted it from the beginning then you might got another chance.

@Albo : You fought for cabalo's battle and you lost. so keeping talking shit about us won't help you and won't harm us.

@everyone : stop questioning our review detection because you will never know about it, and don't think it is fake because it is not. It is like 1+1=2 it can't be any other result.
    Last edited by A3M; 09-27-2009 at 12:22 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #136
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ah fuk it.. im arguing with a brainwashed 13 year old probably. cn has a funny way of popping up everywhere now and days, even though the threads arent about them. You guys must have done something extremly wrong for this to happen, am I wrong.

Either way get lost, or say something different for a change.. Thats all we hear from you CN guys now and days.. Cabalo did it
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 09-27-2009 at 12:48 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #137
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    and btw i posted intr4ns1t's trader name and that post was deleted and intr4ns1t edited his response with a smiley face rofl funniest shit iv seen in a long time

edit - ppl cant stand the truth
    Again, I've never been a trader. romeyroam(not roameyroam) was the first nick I used on the internet, and is not my nick at TR. LonelyVagabond is my nick there, and you'll find if you review my post history there, that I have never started nor participated in a trade thread there. Do some actual research before posting absurd accusations about people you don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

8. BitTorrent   -   #138
    Idoleyes do you still have that message that I sent you where one of the CN mods claimed that they had proof that it was cabalo because they could see his userID in the form of pixels??

What about the other message I sent you where MelvinMew told me that he had acess to the Fst database and thats how he knew that it was Cabalo becaus he saw his IP

9. BitTorrent   -   #139
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by A3M View Post
    This thread should be talking about trading. I don't know why it turns to talking about CN instead.

@cabalo : keeping denying that you didn't take that review won't help you, if you admitted it from the beginning then you might got another chance.

@Albo : You fought for cabalo's battle and you lost. so keeping talking shit about us won't help you and won't harm us.

@everyone : stop questioning our review detection because you will never know about it, and don't think it is fake because it is not. It is like 1+1=2 it can't be any other result.
    @ a3m: you acted like assholes all the time, with stupid threads here at fst insulting me, written by 14 year's old kids and so on, i don't want another chance at CN. why would i even bother? i don't give a fuck about your site anyway. I need it as much as a bald man needs a comb. so keep playing cowboys and indians with each other.
    and who told you you're anyone important to "ask" for another chance? sorry, i had to lol at that. don't be sad.

10. BitTorrent   -   #140
    Intr4ni1t, dont argue with them. I can't believe that it's been so many years and still a person's honesty is measured by their trading status

Tell him that you traded. who gives a fuk. give him the satisfaction

Brian, you should show who you are and have a balanced argument. Whatever happens you dont have to worrya bout any of your accounts being disabled
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 09-27-2009 at 02:39 AM.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast