Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Scenetorrents Forums and IRC Became No 1 Trading and Giveaways Heaven Today

sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Everybody is helping each other. In an hour i received more that 200 PM`s for a proposal that i made in the forums Great! I won`t mention the SCC thread ha

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    nothing wrong in helping each other by giving away invites. it's not like they are given out on a public forum, it's sct after all

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    sake was you proposal by any chance PTM? hehehe

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    who gives a fuck. I don't see trading I see moderators of other forums inviting old SCT members. Why the hate...ppl do the same thing here everyday.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    there is not hate apollo.

many trackers have opened up for us Sct members., I'm very happy at SCC now

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by apollooff320 View Post
    who gives a fuck. I don't see trading I see moderators of other forums inviting old SCT members. Why the hate...ppl do the same thing here everyday.
    Either you haven't read the title of this thread or you haven't visited the aforementioned site.
    Besides agree or disagree FST doesn't profess to be anti-trading I think that is the issue being discussed here.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    well the sites closing down so the rules are out of the way. PPl want to stick together with old members.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    1 goes down 5 will coming up...

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by mievmo View Post
    1 goes down 5 will coming up...
    You're right; and in the meantime, a lot of trackers (TL, SCC, HT, TV) are already refuging ex-ScTers. The last two look quite promising if you ask me.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by apollooff320 View Post
    well the sites closing down so the rules are out of the way. PPl want to stick together with old members.
    No it shows that there were a lot of hypocritical asses there that aren't above trading or if not breaking the site rules then at least the breaking the principles that ScT professed to when it suits them.
    And now they are going to migrate to other sites and infect them with their bs.

Not to say that every person on ScT is a scumbag ,far from it probably a good 85% were decent people I'm just talking about the people that take the first opportunity to show their true character.

BTW this is not a tirade against trading .It's a tirade against dishonesty.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 11-29-2009 at 10:38 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast