Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: who are the liars that sell seedboxes? Post your experiences here.

I agree. And he is going to call the police as well.. ROFLOL. Your in the wrong business. Passing the buck while you make money. Someone should check to see if your operating under a real business license. hmmm

And lastly, your site is powered by 'free google pages' ... fail
    Last edited by RastaMan; 03-15-2010 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by PerMaFrOsT View Post
    Throw the blame of your problems to Digicube is very easy right??. As a good company, before selling any product you ought to have determined if your servers could meet your expectations prior to fool people like you have done.
    Well I'd point out my comment that we tested for 3 weeks, but apparently you can't read

Quote Originally Posted by RastaMan View Post
    I agree. And he is going to call the police as well.. ROFLOL. Your in the wrong business. Passing the buck while you make money. Someone should check to see if your operating under a real business license. hmmm

And lastly, your site is powered by 'free google pages' ... fail
    I don't expect any FST to have any understanding or sympathy to the situation at all, half of you are the same arrogant 14-16yr olds that that idiot dexter is.

But the rational and normal other people might come across these posts still and get the right idea...

What is wrong with google hosting? You think I should pay $100+ a month for DDoS protected hosting when I can just use google? LOL, you obviously have never run a business. Also, how can I have made any money if I'm giving refunds LOL

Oh and don't know about your crappy country, but don't actually need a business licence to do what I'm doing..
    Last edited by Thelen; 03-16-2010 at 01:42 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Hrmmmm i was about to try customseedbox but after i read your comments

nty, i'll put my 200$ somewhere else.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Member BT Rep: +3
    I purchased a seedbox from seedboxup.com. What a mistake. Everything was good for the first 4 days, then the server went down. When I went to the website to fill out a support ticket, the site was down also! It came back up 2 days before it was time to renew! I was sent an invoice to renew my subscription a week before expiration, but the site was still down! So, I fill out a support ticket for a refund yesterday, and when I went to check it today, it was gone! Erased! The bastards deleted it! DO NOT RENT FROM THESE SCAMMERS!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    phauk's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelen View Post
    Well I'd point out my comment that we tested for 3 weeks, but apparently you can't read

I don't expect any FST to have any understanding or sympathy to the situation at all, half of you are the same arrogant 14-16yr olds that that idiot dexter is.

But the rational and normal other people might come across these posts still and get the right idea...

What is wrong with google hosting? You think I should pay $100+ a month for DDoS protected hosting when I can just use google? LOL, you obviously have never run a business. Also, how can I have made any money if I'm giving refunds LOL

Oh and don't know about your crappy country, but don't actually need a business licence to do what I'm doing..
    Hrmm, you have some attitude skiddie - Your post will have just told people more than they need to know about your company, stay away!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster
    Whatever, you are welcome to your opinions. I wouldn't expect you to actually provide substantial 'evidence' to back up your claims, quite the reverse of accusing me to be a skiddie LOL.

If I was such a terrible business, explain the 200+ customers and $1500/month profit I'm making, LOL.

Sure, I have a shitty website, I don't have any automated payment methods at all, and I can be totally unreliable when it comes to keeping to my setup times.

On the other hand, I charge very little, am available 17+ hours a day via email and MSN, hell some dude even called me today to check on the status of his box, LOL must be a bad business indeed.

I probably am the least professional seedbox provider there is, even behind seedboxup.com scammers, but at the end of the day I get the job done, and people are happy. So why not enjoy St. Patrik's Day and get drunk.. It might improve your posts
    Last edited by Thelen; 03-17-2010 at 02:34 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Well, I must agree with phauk on this one, and no, I don't fall under the group of 'teens' being twice their age.

For an owner to "whoa, $1500 profit" yet have unprofessional conversations about 'his' business to 'potential clients' and lower to the level of calling some board members idiots, it makes it clear exactly who they are paying money to and what the owners attitude is like.

What you should have done was try to make it right by the customer. Plain and simple. Ok, he came here and posted his views. You could have simply posted what you did to try to solve the issue. If the guy didn't like it, well.... that's his problem. A simple statement of 'We tried to resolve the issue for him, but he refused. That's the best we can do".

That right there would have said more for your integrity than threats, and police. If you notice, his original post never mention one word of it. He simply stated the facts he observed, and posted them. There are always 2 sides, and not saying you were in the wrong, but you removed all doubt when you went nuts on here trying to prove your side, and gave way more info than anyone needed, other than now making yourself as a business, look not-so-business like.

I didn't need a beer for that this posting, but yes, its now time to grab one.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by SeedboxUP View Post
    Hello,

The previous owner of Seedbox UP has sold the business recently. I'm Christopher and i'm the new owner of Seedbox UP. The team and i will be trying hard to improve the reputation. We are deeply sorry for those who were scammed by the previous owner.

-Christopher Gulev
    hey u said is new owner and other , i pay to u 3 days ago and still not get reply , first mail u reply and and after i paid and u don't reply anythings , whathappen?

Quote Originally Posted by SeedboxUP View Post
    Hello,

The previous owner of Seedbox UP has sold the business recently. I'm Christopher and i'm the new owner of Seedbox UP. The team and i will be trying hard to improve the reputation. We are deeply sorry for those who were scammed by the previous owner.

-Christopher Gulev
    hey u said is new owner and other , i pay 2 u 3 days ago and still not get reply , first mail u reply and and after i paid and u don't reply anythings , whathappen?
    Last edited by harke1983; 03-22-2010 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    http://www.hqseedbox.com/

Setup-time was only a couple of hours (Golden plan). However, the speeds are for the most part terrible. The server is shared with 25 users, so this shouldn't come as a surprise. What is surprising though, is that if you use too much traffic, someone from hqseedbox wil go in and shut down your bittorrent client!! You can always count on that the seedbox will be restarted during the night, thus shutting down the bittorrent client and leaving all your torrents unseeded.

In the night the speeds are better, but then there's another problem. You get "disk overloaded" if you hit speeds above 25 MB/s. It cannot be avoided by increasing the disk cache (or any other cache settings), because this will make the bittorrent client crash.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.. It's better to use a 100mbit seedbox from a reliable provider than to hit speeds around 400-600 kb/s and get your bittorrent client shut off time and again.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    brisker's Avatar n00b
    Seed Box Server - http://www.seedboxservers.net

Run by gnuhosting.net.

Give you a seedbox and then supply NO support. Nothing. I've had to raise a paypal dispute because my seedbox is dead in the water and seedboxservers.net haven't responded at all in days and days.

Save your money, but more importantly do not go through the hassle. Life is too short

And now I am going off to read the kazillion threads in this forum and see who to try next (and all of this one to see who NOT to use

Oh, also Leasetorrent. They were terrible. The seedbox worked fine for about 3 weeks and then it stopped DLing some torrents. Couldn't figure out why until they told me, "yeah, those are public trackers which you can't use." Uhm...
    1. THAT is something you may want to mention to peeps when they order
    2. Then why did they work to begin with?!

So, my experience with them was pretty awful. Low speeds, too.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast