Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: My Extremely Small Penis

ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    "snip"

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

2. Lounge   -   #22
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Clocker I do not mean this in a derogatory way. But did you know that Anna Miller is famous for fossils. Maybe she found out that you were not old enough and went to pastures old.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by lynx@17 October 2003 - 10:18

I'm getting confused now.

__eric__ seems to be suggesting taking the matter IN hand, bigboab thinks we are rejecting him OUT of hand.

OFF hand, I think you should make your own mind up.
    Lynx,
    You can afford to fritter away precious time with clever wordplay because I assume that you have a normal sized penis.
    This is a matter of desperate import to me and I would thank you to treat it with the seriousness that it deserves.

This is not to be treated frivolously, people.
    My future is at stake here.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Clocker, could you not perhaps make up for the inadequacy in another area of the physical act

5. Lounge   -   #25
    cowswithguns's Avatar Poster
    Sorry for being frivolous but thank you guys for giving me a huge laugh...........

Boys and their toys........

6. Lounge   -   #26
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by cowswithguns@17 October 2003 - 17:32
    Sorry for being frivolous but thank you guys for giving me a huge laugh...........

Dont you mean boys with your toys?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    cowswithguns's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab+18 October 2003 - 03:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 18 October 2003 - 03:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cowswithguns@17 October 2003 - 17:32

Dont you mean boys with your toys? [/b][/quote]
    And great toys they are too&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #28
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by __eric__@17 October 2003 - 10:32
    Clocker, could you not perhaps make up for the inadequacy in another area of the physical act
    Well of course I plan on satisfying anna&#33;annamiller&#33; in the most current and modern ways.
    I have sent away for a instructional video from Dr. Phil with just that in mind.

I simply wish to level the playing field as it were, and not start out in the hole.

Christ, talk about a fluffball...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

9. Lounge   -   #29
    oldmancan's Avatar Poster
    Clocker,

Good to see you taking matters into your own hands. How much IT matters is up to you and Anna&#33; Annamiller&#33;&#33;

Your a "big" man to admit a shortcoming and then actively seek a way to compensate. Don&#39;t worry about what the uninformed bystanders think. They don&#39;t know your bittersweet anguish. Oh, Anna&#33; Annamiller&#33;&#33; she has sorely wounded the might Clocker.

Another option might be some kinda slip on prosthetic. Not much good for you I&#39;m sure, but if the whole point is to satisfy Anna&#33; Annamiller&#33;&#33; then I&#39;m sure that&#39;s good enogh for you.

Don&#39;t forget that as you pointed out she has displayed her incredible sensibility in her posts. Perhaps you worry for naught, she may be more sensible than worldly.

ps That shop-vac don&#39;t forget to remove the macerator attachment, should yo go that route.

edit -ps

10. Lounge   -   #30
    BANNED
    I think we need some clarification here. A "normal" penis, like mine, is rarely more than 10 inches long. Mine couldn&#39;t possibly reach 14 inches unless I had a hard-on.

I hope this clears things up Clocker.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast