Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wat Software Is Good For Backing Up My Dvd's?

BANNED
    dvd x copy

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    DVD Decrypter (ripper) + IFO Edit (shrinker) + Nero (burner).

Nero never gives me copyright errors.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@24 October 2003 - 10:04
    dvd x copy
    I tried that program and it's very easy to use but, it creates an annoying startup message on the DVD.

" something like this: This is a DVD Backup bla bla bla...

It's not that bad but.. annoying none the less.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Rocktron+24 October 2003 - 14:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocktron @ 24 October 2003 - 14:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@24 October 2003 - 10:04
    dvd x copy
    I tried that program and it&#39;s very easy to use but, it creates an annoying startup message on the DVD.

" something like this: This is a DVD Backup bla bla bla...

It&#39;s not that bad but.. annoying none the less. [/b][/quote]
    they had to put that in there for legal reasons so it would look leget, in the us its not legal to even copy your own dvd

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Retired
    dvdshrink

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    guide

more guides

afterdawn

DVD x COPY

DVDdeCryptor&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

ive been reading till my eyes bleeed.........well at least i thinx it&#39;s the reading. anywayz, these linx will help all those who want to enter into the realm of Backing Up Your Very&#33;&#33;&#33; expensive DVD&#39;s

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Originally posted by iHadYourMomLastNight@25 October 2003 - 03:22
    guide

more guides

afterdawn

DVD x COPY

DVDdeCryptor&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

ive been reading till my eyes bleeed.........well at least i thinx it&#39;s the reading. anywayz, these linx will help all those who want to enter into the realm of Backing Up Your Very&#33;&#33;&#33; expensive DVD&#39;s
    once you get your DVD files decrypted into a VIDEO_TS folder (w/DVDshrink DVDdecryptor), any new DVD software that creates DVD Videos (easy CD/DVD creator, NERO, DVDxCopy, etc. etc.) will work. im burning all my DVD&#39;s to dvd+r format(my dad bought me a stack of them instead of dvd-r) and they play great on my SANYO player&#33;&#33;&#33;
    AYE , AYE to all those that took time to list guides and step by steps in the forums and faqs.....good job guys(&girls )

oh yah ,,,,,,almost forgot go here to see if your home(stand up) DVD player will play the available recordable media......... DVD player&#39;s Compatibility Chart

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12