Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: The Refuge

(>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    I like to think of myself as &#39;unique&#39;

btw just popped into the matrix thread thingy, how many flippin languages do you know , I thought most people from these &#39;fair&#39; isles only know one and barely at that

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Poster

I know English Arabic and another one which shall remain nameless

3. Lounge   -   #43
    you are to be applauded my good friend. This group of countries is shocking the way we just wander about the world expecting everyone to speak &#39;our&#39; language, says he who knows about 1 Anyway back of my soapbox

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Poster

I guess cornish people speak 2 languages also, english and gibberish, uuu aaar

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Ok my friend I am away for abit it has been a pleasure to meet your aquaintence, and the feast was top, thanks. I&#39;ll catch up with you later, or sooner depending when I get back on.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Poster
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@22 October 2003 - 04:00
    Ok my friend I am away for abit it has been a pleasure to meet your aquaintence, and the feast was top, thanks. I&#39;ll catch up with you later, or sooner depending when I get back on.
    Nice meeting you too, send the bill of your shirt to microsoft, bill gates can afford it Peacish and Outish

7. Lounge   -   #47
    tantric's Avatar ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
    From this thread:
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+22 October 2003 - 01:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) &#064; 22 October 2003 - 01:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I see a few of you have been excluded from the &#39;popularity&#39; list/s so if you are unloved, unnoticed, unpopular, forgotten or simply feckin not liked&nbsp; then feel free to come in here and wallow with me in the waters of self praise while the rest of them have a group hug. [/b]

From the "Favorite Members" thread:
    <!--QuoteBegin-lilmiss
    @21 October 2003 - 18:33
    Zero - you know i hate ya, beeetch.&nbsp; [/quote]

Although she (jokingly) says she hates you, I think the fact that you were mentioned disqualifies you from your own thread (>Zero Cool<).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345