Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolutions Is Out!

Almost every file is a blank media file....

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by drcpttec@23 October 2003 - 02:50
    Its up to you.... think what you want to think.... I have seen it with my own eyes. A friend of mine has somehow gotten a screener of Matrix Revolutions. He will not copy it for anyone!!!! All he told me was he got it off a movie site (vcdquality/supernova). He has told me it should now be on Kazaa... He says that the video was compressed in Xvid and at this time is 789 megs. I was speechless... He says "i have to find it for myself". I have been looking everywhere!!! I dont know how he got it but he did... If you want to help in finding the copy post here. any names that are fakes i will make a list of and post. Good Luck
    BULLSHIT!!!!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@23 October 2003 - 03:16
    damn i was gonna start a *im bored entertain me thread*...

someone beat me to it
    lol i pm'd u the msg bout this thread did u not get it?

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Originally posted by drcpttec@23 October 2003 - 04:18
    http://www.xzaust.com/index.php?page=matrix
    ok. . . .

THAT IS LIKE 3 MONTHS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

and those pics arent new. . .

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Originally posted by drcpttec@23 October 2003 - 03:18
    Whats the deal? Posting the setupid spoiler... thats been posted already...

THIS POST IS PURE BULLSHIT!

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    I have not seen it start to finish... I dont want to ruin it when i see it in theaters, but i have seen clips... like 5 min clips... that you have to fastforward through all the other part of the movie to get to.... (its a VCD) the link i put down is a spoiler. as you can see there are many pics that were taken straight from a copy of the movie (not the ones from the trailers of course) you can tell the difference in quality between the ones from the trailers and ones from the movie.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Poster
    Mr. Admin pleaz close Bullshit thread ASAP....

Thank you very much....

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Originally posted by SiMpLe DiSaSTeR+23 October 2003 - 03:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SiMpLe DiSaSTeR @ 23 October 2003 - 03:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drcpttec@23 October 2003 - 03:18
    Whats the deal? Posting the setupid spoiler... thats been posted already...

THIS POST IS PURE BULLSHIT&#33; [/b][/quote]
    because of the pics they used. read the damn thread....

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Originally posted by drcpttec@23 October 2003 - 04:21
    I have not seen it start to finish... I dont want to ruin it when i see it in theaters, but i have seen clips... like 5 min clips... that you have to fastforward through all the other part of the movie to get to.... (its a VCD) the link i put down is a spoiler. as you can see there are many pics that were taken straight from a copy of the movie (not the ones from the trailers of course) you can tell the difference in quality between the ones from the trailers and ones from the movie.
    shit man those pics arent new&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

and this was posted like 3 months before and its not real its all fake. . .

heres a spolier trinity is the one&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;(oh, and btw im not joking wait and see for yurself )

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Poster
    first you say xvid, now vcd...

now i know ur a fuckin liar. next time when you want to post some bullshit like this, it&#39;s a good idea to know what ur talking about

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast