Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ip Address

Poster
    Originally posted by footballmad+27 October 2003 - 17:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (footballmad @ 27 October 2003 - 17:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spindulik@27 October 2003 - 23:43
    Why would you want a static IP, unless you plan on setting up an FTP server from your PC?

Exactly,because I wanted to set up an ftp server. [/b][/quote]
    You can also setup a live webcam. I think.

Which reminds me&#33; I was at a computer show this weekend and saw the neatest thing. A full color video camera the size of a dime&#33; It is powered by a 9volt battery and can transmit (to a special reciever) over 1000 feet.

I tried it. Has good LUX, very clear picture and the alkaline battery lasts longer than a day. No capacitance interference during transmition when touching it. You could hide that camera in a shirt pocket or a baseball cap. All you need is a pin hole, literally. It costs &#036;150.00. For &#036;200., you can get one with better LUX for lower lighting and better color quality.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Dodgy knees
    Originally posted by Spindulik@28 October 2003 - 00:11

Which reminds me&#33; I was at a computer show this weekend and saw the neatest thing. A full color video camera the size of a dime&#33; It is powered by a 9volt battery and can transmit (to a special reciever) over 1000 feet.

I tried it. Has good LUX, very clear picture and the alkaline battery lasts longer than a day. No capacitance interference during transmition when touching it. You could hide that camera in a shirt pocket or a baseball cap. All you need is a pin hole, literally. It costs &#036;150.00. For &#036;200., you can get one with better LUX for lower lighting and better color quality.
    Sounds cool.Can you remember the manafacturer?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12