Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ghosts

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Spindulik@27 October 2003 - 18:40
    No. There are no ghosts. Show me one ghost and I guarantee I can make you a multi-millionaire in one day.

If there were ghosts, then it would be an every day fact of life.

Do ghosts specifically haunt on earth, or do they wonder off into space somewhere and return later.

Do aliens have ghosts on their planets too?
    I think it's just something to do with the way the world receycles energy.
    I think ghosts are just energy being receycled into the earth from something that died. (maybe there's a flaw in the system..some energy is just left behind)

People are scarred of anything now of days.
    Also the media industry really messes with us about ghosts. That movie 13 Ghosts was completely full of total bullsh*t lol. They made it seem as if ghosts were monsters that could kill people or somethin. A ghost or humans energy cant kill someone.. an atomic/nuclear/hydrogen bomb of energy can.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Photos.....both genuine and fake

They have 'em seperate so you can tell 'em apart

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. Lounge   -   #13
    internet.news
    yes, after some experiences and thinking about it - books and films and some physics - I think it could be quite possible in some ways that after I die I when waking up I am still existing "in some ways" as a kind of energy. If you look on
    human body, you see thatyou thoughts and (on german: Nervensystem) exists of small amount of energy. That is why also think that if I exist in some kind of electromagnetic energy this energy might be not very high...

... it might be. But I do not know exactly, if I would know be sure I would tell
    you... But one more think if many people after death would come together they
    can still share files through telephone cables on kazaa and thoughts :) would be
    funny if RIAA could not localize the signal... although I think as energy thought sharing would be easier: I heard about a guy which after a motorbike accident - be is back alive, was not really dead, but on the border - could hear the thoughts
    of the doctor who take care of him. If thoughts consist of energy, might be possible... interesting. About privacy: Like someone near to myself is talking with someone at the phone, I would not hear too much if it is private - same would be
    for energy - energetic thoughts - I would not want to hear someones thoughts if this person do not want to share and want some privacy, means I would respect his privacy as far as I can...

thanks anyway, david.

thanks anyway, david.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    internet.news
    Ah by the way there are some interesting films and books about this
    in some ways interesting topics: Stargate SG1 - Crystal Skull.avi - you can find
    it on TV or Kazaa (I've got it, if you want it! It is worth to see it... interesting...)

And some interesting series - Twice in Lifetime/Zweimal im Leben - where
    people get a second chance... hmmm? interesting... There many stuff I could list up here - If I have some time I would tell you more... but just have a look...
    ...and you will be amazed.

by the way, if I am kind of energy I would share my thoughts & files
    through KaZaA and nobody can localise me - hehe... no just some thoughts...
    ... would be nice if someone would invent a tool which allow direct energy thought
    sharing of dreams and thoughts... ...cause if you try to explain some feelings and thoughts it is often difficult, isn't it? :) yeah, for me it is sometimes unforutnately.

But there is hope... yeah, I am talking much...

thanks anyway, david ~nice dreams...

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    i saw a ghost once! on my roof! in my room!

i pressed this switch on the wall, and then this thing strated to SHINE!!!!! OMG i ran away and locked the door! i was so scared. i have never touched another switch like that since then. that was 3 years ago.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by huuramis@27 October 2003 - 22:01
    i saw a ghost once! on my roof! in my room!

i pressed this switch on the wall, and then this thing strated to SHINE!!!!! OMG i ran away and locked the door! i was so scared. i have never touched another switch like that since then. that was 3 years ago.

umm your light switch? so the ghost like stayed long enought to were you could see it for atleast 1 second?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    my previous house was haunted, my family didn't know about it at the time, my friend and his girlfriend stayed over one time, half way through the night his girlfriend screamed saying there was a woman playing with her feet, we thought she was nuts later on that year my parents met up with the previous owner and found out the house was haunted by a woman who was a servant in a past life, and she would play with her feet sometimes and follow her around when she was hoovering, apparently the house was the servants quarters for an old manor, don’t know where the manor would have been but I saw a map for 1806 and the house was still on the map then, I never saw anything but one thing did freak me out, one day everyone went out apart from me, no windows were open and it was a calm day, five minutes from when every one went out every door in the house slammed together (this house was 3 storeys high) when that happened I went straight out.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    My dad said his aunts house was very strange.. He and his family went over there once in awhile to eat dinner. One evening while they were eating.. something ran through the house rooms at an alarming rate. (he said he remembers the wood being stomped like someone was running). Something running throughout a house so fast that it couldnt possibly not crash into something. His aunt said other things happened there sometimes also.. it was an old house. I think he said one of the chairs was like suddenly far away from the table.. but they never saw or even heard it move. (it wasnt there in the first place)

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by bigboab@28 October 2003 - 00:35
    I personally think that it is all in the mind. Like space landings and miracles, they all seem to happen in way out places with only one or two witnesses. I am not saying that the people are deranged. what I am trying to say is that something, at present unknown to us causes these illusions.
    i also think its all in the mind,just illusions that people have

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    I saw ghost images on my TV, so I called the cable-TV guy. He came over and fixed the problem. I needed a new RF connector. Apparently broadcast signals were bleeding into the cable reception.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast