Thread: Bayern or Inter?

BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Inter wins!

2. Sports Club   -   #22
    kavros's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Inter!!!!!!!!!!1

3. Sports Club   -   #23
    Member BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Inter Milano won the UCL Final !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Sports Club   -   #24
    n00b
    Aff, I hate the football Inter plays...

5. Sports Club   -   #25
    sofalva's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I am very happy that Inter Milano won the Champions League. I know that he played a very ugly football, but an efficient one.

6. Sports Club   -   #26
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Shame the special one has to leave inter, the italian people did not know when they had a master in their presence, he actually has made something out of the italian league which in a hole is a very poor one.

7. Sports Club   -   #27
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post
    Shame the special one has to leave inter, the italian people did not know when they had a master in their presence, he actually has made something out of the italian league which in a hole is a very poor one.
    Agreed. Here in Portugal, some small talk rumours among personal friends of his, is that his final achievement will be Man Utd, and try to establish a long time presence like Wenger did in Arsenal.
    It's not going to happen soon though, but he is the only guy in the world who can choose the club he wishes to coach, besides Barcelona, who he hates with a passion since he left them. That's one of the reasons why he wants Real Madrid, it's going to be payback time. Spanish league on fire next year.

8. Sports Club   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post
    Agreed. Here in Portugal, some small talk rumours among personal friends of his, is that his final achievement will be Man Utd, and try to establish a long time presence like Wenger did in Arsenal.
    It's not going to happen soon though, but he is the only guy in the world who can choose the club he wishes to coach, besides Barcelona, who he hates with a passion since he left them. That's one of the reasons why he wants Real Madrid, it's going to be payback time. Spanish league on fire next year.
    It's worldwide known that he wants to be the coach that is going to replace sir Alex, that's why I'm not 100% sure that he is going to Real Madrid.
    I think tha sir Alex is going to retire after the next season, so the question is, why Mourinho wanna go to Real only for one season? Except if he doesn't want so much the Man Utd job.

And the other question is: Mourinho wants workers in his teams... Can he find a way to make the stars of Real to play as a team? Or there are going to be a lot of changes? I have to remind you that in Chelsea Ballack and Shevchenko had problems with Mourinho...

9. Sports Club   -   #29
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by zerulez View Post
    so the question is, why Mourinho wanna go to Real only for one season?
    cause he wants to be the first to win the champion's league (and possibly the triple crown) with three different clubs and it looks like florentino perez is willing to give him infinite resources to build a team in his image.
    Last edited by cinephilia; 05-24-2010 at 11:46 PM.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

10. Sports Club   -   #30
    milito did it
    but inter will fall again after mourinho
    Last edited by braveherat_7; 05-26-2010 at 10:50 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast