Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

i think Prince coulda been better than MJ, if Prince didn't waste the 1990s fighting with his record company and making terrible music.

2. Music   -   #22
    Poster
    Desert eagle....There are plenty pics of am MJ with spots of vitiligo...if he didnt have the body make up on...his whole body would be filled with spots...from head to toe.

3. Music   -   #23
    I reckon he thinks he is Peter Pan. What with Never Land., the boy who never grew up, the little nose, squeeky voice, white skin.
    He can dance though. I can't imagine Peter Pan grabbing his crotch

4. Music   -   #24
    I like man in the mirror...

check yourself b4 u wreck yourself brother

5. Music   -   #25
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    I'm not a great fan of MJ but I do believe that he is one of the best singer/songwriter in our time.

What MJ is doing by changing his appearance and acting weird is more psychological,Ever since his abuse and mistreatment by his Father when he was a child.

Look at him now he even makes his sons wear masks/Veils when they do go out.Weird or what,I really do feel sorry for his kids,with this kind of upbringing I wonder what they will be like when they are older.

6. Music   -   #26
    Whatever Michael Jackson has done, he's made some great music. I think his first album is the biggest selling album ever, so people must think so too

7. Music   -   #27
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I just posted hash of his new album if anyone wants it.

8. Music   -   #28
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@30 October 2003 - 20:21
    I cannot stand the guy as a person, not can I stand the sight of him. I get pissed every time some television program has the poor judgment to report something about him.

His music, well, it speaks for itself. He has put out some songs which are incredible and will become classics - just not in my collection!

That's all I have to say about that.

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    I agree.

Peace brotherdoobie

9. Music   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by far@31 October 2003 - 15:54
    The changing of his collor comes from a disease called vitiligo..Its the tabloids that says that he is weird...everyone tht knows him in person knows that he has a great heart and is a great humanitarian..too bad people dont appreciate that..it shows us what kind of a sick place we live in

Here we have a man trying to help the world and make it a better place and we do is call him a weirdo..wacko jacko...Show him some rexpect while he is alive!!
    But that desease you say he have, he actually get infected by it in pourpouse right???

10. Music   -   #30
    I think he has made some preety cool songs!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast