Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Banned from tracker...Possibility of getting back in?

Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you
    I know my activity has been pretty low on FST ever since starcraft II came out lol.
    you better still be using that super special lossless music tracker i invited you to a long time ago
    I actually recently got some old reggae tape that I fell in love with off this super special lossless tracker lol.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Like Cine said, this is really strange =/

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    If you look closer, it's not the first time Waffles' staff offers to reenable you if you gets your hands on another invite. You just have to pass them the invite link on IRC (don't use it/try to register another account!), and they'll be kind enough to do that.

The problem here is where he can get another invite, I suppose.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    you better still be using that super special lossless music tracker i invited you to a long time ago
    I actually recently got some old reggae tape that I fell in love with off this super special lossless tracker lol.
    Is that what I think it's ?!
    Last edited by YoYoY; 08-18-2010 at 05:18 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Rep does not equal an invite, high rep just means you give your own invites away recklessly and without thought (even moreso when you're a newer member).

I'd just write a decent request in the forum, openly discuss your situation, and see what happens.
    I didn't mean rep in the form of invite rep... I meant like join some conversations hopefully make some friends. Then I will take your advice and hope someone is feeling kind

Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    so they urge you to hunt a new invite with all that can imply and lead to (req on bt forums or 'exchanges of favors' among others - precisely what they are opposed to) instead of simply reenabling your account.

i really don't understand this approach.
    Thats what I thought. It didn't seem legit to me. I definately did not want to be used to screw it up for someone else.
    Last edited by obaletan; 08-18-2010 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by obaletan View Post
    Thats what I thought. It didn't seem legit to me. I definately did not want to be used to screw it up for someone else.
    As I said before, you're not the only person that has been offered this "opportunity". TVCY has gone through the same, and so did a friend of mine. They aren't doing this to screw anyone.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    My opinion? Go try another tracker... we're talking about music tracker aren't we? So I'm sure you'll find something that will replace the tracker in question.

What I "CAN'T" understand is why these tracker staff keep "playing" with users as if they were their toys. If a new invite would do the work, why don't simply give the OP his account back? I don't know... Maybe it's not funny that way. These staff people don't seem to have much thing to do so in the free time they amuse themselves banning people and waiting them in the irc channels =/

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    gl finding substitute.
    Last edited by Gorbux; 07-07-2011 at 06:23 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    My opinion? Go try another tracker... we're talking about music tracker aren't we? So I'm sure you'll find something that will replace the tracker in question.

What I "CAN'T" understand is why these tracker staff keep "playing" with users as if they were their toys. If a new invite would do the work, why don't simply give the OP his account back? I don't know... Maybe it's not funny that way. These staff people don't seem to have much thing to do so in the free time they amuse themselves banning people and waiting them in the irc channels =/
    That's because IRC is great fun!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    That's because IRC is great fun!
    Let me share that irony with you... yes, that's really fun!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast