Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Poor Obama

Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by suz5cam View Post
    I use Telonu for my job searching and getting the low down on a company, but they now have have a political section and I looked up Obama and it is a great opinion war. I Particularly thought this one stood out:

"Obama was elected by offering false hope and false promise to an angry, emotional and largely uninformed electorate. His modern day smoke & mirrors show suckered in the naive and ignorant like flies to honey. And many, who understand zilch about politics continue to blindly worship this deceitful fraud as he plunders along."
    Who wrote that, Newt Gingrich?
    Lmfao - best thing I have heard all day.

However, I do concur

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Shinzen's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    [QUOTE=j2k4;3505711]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutela View Post

I wonder what you think "...it's up to the people to act..." actually means?
    He Probably means obama is taking initiatives but authorities or the guys below him are not enforcing them properly i guess

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutela View Post
    Not really no, but at the same time, I don't hate him. Surely it's not all HIS fault. he can make decisions, but in the end, it's up to the people to act on these decisions, same ges for everywhere in the world really.
    I've emboldened a section I would like you to explain a bit further.

I don't know how they do things in your little corner, but the time for the people to act here will be at the voting booth this fall.

The only other option "for the people" is revolution.
    Are you in the garage oiling up your musket Kev? It is not the redcoats you are fighting this time. Just the reds, eh?

I could be wrong but I don't remember the Democrats talking of revolution when they were suffering under any Bush.
    Last edited by bigboab; 10-31-2010 at 11:02 PM. Reason: spelling
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post

I've emboldened a section I would like you to explain a bit further.

I don't know how they do things in your little corner, but the time for the people to act here will be at the voting booth this fall.

The only other option "for the people" is revolution.
    Are you in the garage oiling up your musket Kev? It is not the redcoats you are fighting this time. Just the reds, eh?

I could be wrong but I don't remember the Democrats talking of revoulution when they were suffering under any Bush.
    The dead are preparing to vote all over the country - Chicago-style politics, don't you know.

The games already being played with absentee and military ballots indicate the dems are going to attempt to thieve some elections.

Obama's butt-buddies in the SEIU actually run the elections in Nevada, ffs.

Let's see the republicans try to get away with that.

Four more years of Obama-led complete democrat control don't suit the majority of Americans.

Is revolution in the offing?

We may just see.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    惡魔的提倡者

The dead are preparing to vote all over the country - Chicago-style politics, don't you know.

The games already being played with absentee and military ballots indicate the dems are going to attempt to thieve some elections.

Keeping up with those chain e.mails I see.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +2

Four more years of Obama-led complete democrat control don't suit the majority of Americans.

We may just see.
    Not only are you homophobic, but now you wanna pretend like you KNOW what Chicago politics are? You're too too funny. It's very amusing to see outsiders try and figure it out.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by devilsadvocate View Post

Keeping up with those chain e.mails I see.
    Nope.

I delete.

You'll have to disprove my suppositions another way if you want to take this further.

Quote Originally Posted by l33tpirata13 View Post

We may just see.
    Not only are you homophobic, but now you wanna pretend like you KNOW what Chicago politics are? You're too too funny. It's very amusing to see outsiders try and figure it out.
    Homophobic?

How so?

I was referring to Obama.

Are you saying that he is gay?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready

We may just see.
    Off your meds again I see, the fertile imagination running unleashed.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    惡魔的提倡者

Nope.

I delete.

You'll have to disprove my suppositions another way if you want to take this further.
    So you admit you make these claims by assumption and not actual evidence?

I don't have to disprove anything, you are the one that made the claims so what factual evidence do you have?

All I see is gossip.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by devilsadvocate View Post

Nope.

I delete.

So you admit you make these claims by assumption and not actual evidence?

I don't have to disprove anything, you are the one that made the claims so what factual evidence do you have?

All I see is gossip.
    Good for you - that means that you read them; I do not.

I have "actual evidence" that this is what I do.

If you would like to pay your way to my door (at the appropriate hour, of course), you can "actually" watch me do it.

-Mark Twain

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast