Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Really Pisses You Off About Console Gaming?

Shit not again

2. Games   -   #12
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    All free? How'd you manage that? 
    sorry you know i meant three right? all this filesharing has gone to my head

and im sure the gc is faster than the ps2. i cant remember the figures but its something like; xbox 400, gc 333, ps2 250. not sure though if someone colud find us the official ones id be grateful

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave@6 November 2003 - 13:12
    All free? How'd you manage that?
    sorry you know i meant three right? all this filesharing has gone to my head

and im sure the gc is faster than the ps2. i cant remember the figures but its something like; xbox 400, gc 333, ps2 250. not sure though if someone colud find us the official ones id be grateful
    I dont think the hardware matters the most, THE CONSOLE IS MADE BY THE GAMES, i know games like Mario Sunshine and Metroid Prime but this are only part of few games meanwhile the PS2 has ToNS AND TONS of really good games...

I would really like a GameCube to play those good games but i preffer the PS2 so i can choose from a lot of good games....

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    The only things I don't like about consoles is controller sensitivty. When I play the odd game on PC I have the sens. on full. Luckily, some games allow you to adjust controller sensitivity, like Halo which is great because I play better with a controller then with a mouse and keyboard...

One (out of the hundred) things I love about consoles.

The fact that you CAN download mods and patches, I downloaded the new mission to Splinter Cell, Kola Cell... They might not be as readily available as PC mods, but I can see it happening in the future. A magazine called N.A.G releases mods and patches for PS2 and Xbox games.

I don't think you can say a console is inferior to a PC unless you have a bunch of consoles plus a decent PC.

I own Xbox, Ps2 and Dreamcast + a plathora of games and I much prefer consoles to PC, my thumbs adapt to the controllers and I can play like a fish in water... Consoles are Super-Standard gaming ona Not-having-to-worry-about-system-specs-or-upgrades platform. When games come out multi-platform, The consoles usually get better marks then the PC... Such as Halo and Enter The Matrix.
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

5. Games   -   #15
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    another thing why is the c-stick so sensetive on some games

6. Games   -   #16
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by TheDave+5 November 2003 - 16:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheDave @ 5 November 2003 - 16:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@5 November 2003 - 16:33
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheDave
    @5 November 2003 - 16:22
    today 4 of us had an arguement about sony and nintendo and which was best. i was on the side of nintendo against 3 ps2 bummers (bummers is just the term we use, so im a gamecube bummer.) i cant even remember how it started but one of them converted to my side cos i was right, i think it was about cpu speed or something.

anyway the thing that pissed me off but also made me know i was right. 2 of them said that the ps1 has better graphics than n64, if you look at the 3d games this is a matter of fact not oppinion if you ask me (<<<contradictionee ) even using examples of great ps1 graphics like gt2 and spyro are only average on the n64. so thats one thing that pisses me off.

another thing is why are the gamecube loading times so long on multiformat games. they dont need to be

and whats happening to miyamoto? pikmin and luigi&#39;s mansion rock but he didnt half fuck mario and zelda up?

If you close your mind to a console because of preference, thats just stupid. Think of all the games you miss out on.
    i didnt. that was my point. these people were saying playstation graphics were better when they had obviously never given the nintendo a chance. thats what pisses me off. ive got all free current consoles but my favourite is the gamecube because i prefer the games [/b][/quote]
    Sorry, you misunderstood. I am speaking for everyone, not you.

7. Games   -   #17
    I always found nintendo games good. What do u suggest i buy, a gc or xbox? If i had an gc i could connect it to my gameboy advance

NITENDO ROX

8. Games   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by killer04@7 November 2003 - 15:41
    I always found nintendo games good. What do u suggest i buy, a gc or xbox? If i had an gc i could connect it to my gameboy advance

NITENDO ROX
    Nintendo GC, as i said the console is made by the games and i find nintendo games more Enjoyable than Xbox&#39;s....

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    There&#39;s so much here I haven&#39;t even bothered reading it, but here is my view.

Even though my favourite is the Nintendo GameCube (it&#39;s the only one I own), I believe that there is no &#39;best&#39; console because of the variety of games on each one.
    You&#39;d have to have all three to be even able to make a valid judgement, and quite a lot of people just go off the games a console has. This is probably one of the reasons of the GameCubes lack of extreme success. People think least of it because of the games it has on offer, even though they are made out of pure brilliance (Metroid Prime, Zelda, F-Zero etc.).

I can&#39;t think of what else to say, so I&#39;ll stop.

10. Games   -   #20
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by Cygnuz&#045;Y+7 November 2003 - 10:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cygnuz&#045;Y &#064; 7 November 2003 - 10:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-killer04@7 November 2003 - 15:41

NITENDO ROX
    Nintendo GC, as i said the console is made by the games and i find nintendo games more Enjoyable than Xbox&#39;s....[/b][/quote]
    However, Nintendo&#39;s best game developer RARE was recently bought out by Microsoft. That means if and when they make sequels to games like Banjo-Kazooie, Donkey Kong Country, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, and Conker&#39;s Bad Fur Day they will all be exclusively for the Xbox. Now I just wish Nintendo would port all their Mario and Zelda games to the Xbox as well. B)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast