Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Proposition 107-- Ending Reverse Discrimination (Affirmative Action)

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Well, when all of the (unwelcome) Latinos do a mass exodus out of Az, they will have a majority in the neighboring state. Hopefully, they will vote (and I am certain they will remember the hospitality they received) to not supply them water.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #52
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Arizona's water woes will/can not be voted away.
    Much like Las Vegas, Arizonans cleverly decided to build major metropolitan areas where there is no fucking water and are completely dependent on the largess of other states to provide for them.
    This will come to an end as the multi-year drought in the West cuts waterflow to the bone.

Presumably, the withering golf greens and ban on washing your Buicks will be explained as the result of some form of discrimination and it's all Obama's fault.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. The Drawing Room   -   #53
    Dudes! A river runs right through Eagar called the Little Colorado River. I drink water from that river, not from anywhere else. It comes from snowmelt and monsoon rains in the White Mountains of Arizona. No one can shut off our water supply.

http://www.sunriseskipark.com/

http://www.azwhitemountains.net/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Colorado_River

But back to the point of this discussion, treating all people fairly is somehow evil to liberals.

Liberals are truly the most racist people of them all.

All they think about is race, race, race.

They want employment to be based on the color of a person's skin.

And if anyone doesn't go along with their thinking, then they're evil.
    Last edited by 999969999; 11-05-2010 at 06:24 PM.
    Who can take your money and give it to someone else? The Government Can! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh...layer_embedded

4. The Drawing Room   -   #54
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Arizona's water woes will/can not be voted away.
    Much like Las Vegas, Arizonans cleverly decided to build major metropolitan areas where there is no fucking water and are completely dependent on the largess of other states to provide for them.
    This will come to an end as the multi-year drought in the West cuts waterflow to the bone.

Presumably, the withering golf greens and ban on washing your Buicks will be explained as the result of some form of discrimination and it's all Obama's fault.
    Dumbass Arizonans, eh?

Why aren't they entitled to your water, if you are entitled to dictate their immigration policy?

On the other note, what does one do about unqualified blacks or Hispanics?

And honestly, unless I am legally bound to demonstrate proficiency in ebonics or Spanish, how am I to determine the qualifications of a black or Hispanic applicant who cannot speak english?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #55
    If people could honestly self-regulate, there wouldn't have EVER been a need for the civil rights movements. You guys somehow think racism/discrimination in the workplace is NOW obsolete?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #56
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    If people could honestly self-regulate, there wouldn't have EVER been a need for the civil rights movements. You guys somehow think racism/discrimination in the workplace is NOW obsolete?
    And you still think Affirmative Action will eliminate it.

Fat Fucking Chance.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #57
    Obviously, you'd like to pretend it's not a problem. It is ONLY if we are trying to have a fair society.

Again, you do not understand the legal concept of AA. Take a class from an actual active lawyer/professor and you might see it differently. Glen Beck is a radio host who panders to people who don't get it, don't want to, or feel violated by the "system".

I can only imagine how much you guys would cry if you actually had to be a minority...

8. The Drawing Room   -   #58
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Obviously, you'd like to pretend it's not a problem. It is ONLY if we are trying to have a fair society.

Again, you do not understand the legal concept of AA. Take a class from an actual active lawyer/professor and you might see it differently. Glen Beck is a radio host who panders to people who don't get it, don't want to, or feel violated by the "system".

I can only imagine how much you guys would cry if you actually had to be a minority...
    You are down there and you will stay down there except for short periods, when they want your vote. It is the same with all the working class of this world. I think we should dig out our muskets as someone in here 'suggested' as one solution. When the outlook was bleak, to their way of thinking. I'll get my knitting out to count the heads.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456