Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SeedNation [SCAM ALERT]

Poster
    heiska, well friends who have tried it told me, and why would they make it up, any more than dhruv constantly protesting he isn't SLDKluster.

btw notice how he admits to helping set it up, where before he said he had nothing to do? why teh sudden change. oh yea, cos he was found out...

notice how leechbox.com born2seed.net seednation.net are all registered to Kyle @ Myth computers? Well that is Synth from T-I, you'd think he knows the story, and he does.

Then there are all the msn logs I can paste that give all the details from when dhruv first contacted me to help him with leechbox.com and to talking about born2seed, and numerous other things.

we've yet to loose a single sale, and given we are small potatos compared to the bigger providers, who aren't worried btw, do you really think we care lol? dhruv, you were beaten, you were found out, and very soon you won't have anything. you do indeed doth protest to much methinks. especially about me, someone you trusted when you shouldn't have.

oh and you'd have to provide around 45,000 seedbox slots to put everyone out of business. given that would cost you somewhere around 200,000USD a month, somehow i doubt it
    Last edited by Thelen; 10-24-2010 at 04:49 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    executioner's Avatar Tis Me BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Its a little weird how they say they have 600+ slots available but only fill 40 applications a day, also they haven't filled a slot in over 24hrs. They just keep saying they are waiting for tech support to do installs. You would think with a big job like this they would have it sorted and be on the ball.

i noticed aswell they are putting people on the same slot, people on IRC coming in moaning that people have added torrents to their clients.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    @Dhruv, I suggest you to stop all these things mate, things which you are doing as of now, you consider them as a Kids play
    but you could fetch serious trouble for you. I am very well aware of what shit things you have been doing but i wont disclose it in public,
    one Valuable Suggestion , Just fuckin* stay away from it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Currently the majority of the servers are down
    Last edited by foxhound; 10-26-2010 at 06:24 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Mass PM received at bitme (the first one ever in my 3 year long tenure there):

A site, http://www.seednation.net/ has come up and they are offering something that is literally too good to be true. A free seedbox. Here is the bad news boys and girls, with such things, if it sounds too good to be true, it generally is.

So far, I have seen reports of stolen passkeys, stolen accounts, stolen invites and the like. I can't tell you what to do or don't do, however, if you find your passkey or the like is stolen you will receive zero sympathy from staff for this.

So what is the point of this mass PM. Simply this, you use this exceptionally dodgy site at your own risk, and if you have been found to have been compromised, after you have received this warning (25/10/2010 at 20:15 GMT) you will have lost your account here. There will be no exceptions, there will be no.. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know." Use this site at your own peril, but be aware that if your passkey or otherwise is found to have been compromised your account WILL be disabled, and any other private trackers you are on will probably toss you as well.

You have been warned.
    //Staff
    Last edited by Cabalo; 10-26-2010 at 04:58 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster
    http://85.17.120.205/bigbook.pdf

Courtesy of a source who realised what a scam it all is

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    As an enthusiastic supporter of what I thought was a great and innovative idea, I was wrong. I can't be mad, I willingly signed up and took a gamble.

I did meet some great people there, so it was not all a waste. And damn, I found out how nice my uploads can be with seedbox instead of my dedibox at home. I'll be looking for a legitimate provider soon enough.

The staff that volunteered their time got scammed, too. Fox, thanks for keeping it real, and others as well.

So there goes that chapter...

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Nice investigative work guys.

You probably could run a free seedbox community that's donation supported. Someone would have to be willing to pay a modest server bill every month. This offer was just silly though, 600 slots, virtually no limitations, no clear source of income, and of course their behavior.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Sharky, looks like you dropped the ball big time with this one....

[26/10 13:20] p [[email protected]] has joined #SeedNation
    [26/10 13:27] <p> dhruv = sldkluster
    [26/10 13:27] <p> same owner of leechbox
    [26/10 13:27] <ryannerocha> I hope the situation works itself out to an at-least-kind-of-happy ending
    [26/10 13:27] <p> hes using stolen credit cards
    [26/10 13:27] <ryannerocha> is that true?! like, confirmed?
    [26/10 13:27] <p> to pay for ur seedboxs
    [26/10 13:27] <p> yes
    [26/10 13:28] <p> im bout to
    [26/10 13:28] <p> release the db
    [26/10 13:28] <p> of seednation
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    If sharky and his FSF blog still had any credibility, they lost it all.
    For those who still had any doubt, sharky is easy to feed and will always say the best about you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast