Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122

Thread: Ftn

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post

If someone is neglecting something/all things in the pursuit of their needs.... As far as I'm concerned, judging someone of being selfish.........is a brave accusation to make.
    Not so brave as you literally just gave the definition of selfishness.

My point being if I actually had one besides being enamored by the sound of my own voice is that no one is accusing anyone of being unreasonable for "leaving" or a bad person, just extremely impolite and a bit ignorant.

See the way I rather stupidly choose to view things is that if something isn't acceptable in "real life" then it therefore shouldn't be deemed acceptable on the internet as online behaviors have this odd tendency to become real world behaviors.

If you are fine with people cultivating relationships over a number of years and then fucking off without so much as a toodle-loo ,see you in Hell, motherfuckers then disregard the above.

Postscript. I'm not overreacting, I'm merely pointing out something.
    If I had any real issue with any of those listed I would then probably treat them like Zionists and bomb the fuck out of them 'cause that's how stuff obviously gets solved.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #212
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Brazzers invite as well ;p

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122