Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Al Gore know about this?

惡魔的提倡者
    Quote Originally Posted by 999969999 View Post
    This has been an interesting and successful test.

In the summer, when ABC, CBS, or NBC news report on the hot weather, they just love to say how this is more evidence of Global Warming.

But if someone tries to do the opposite in the winter, that's not okay.

Your responses have been very interesting.
    I've tried my best, I've googled, I've yahoo'd and binged I've search a few climatology websites, the ones with actual climatologists, and nowhere have I found ABC, CBS, or NBC news claiming to be climatologists.

The fact that you are using news outlets and no doubt talk radio as a source of climate science information might explain why you seem to lack any grasp of what actual climatologists are saying about the effect of climate change, or even what the poorly used term "global warming" actually means.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by devilsadvocate View Post
    This has been an interesting and successful test.

In the summer, when ABC, CBS, or NBC news report on the hot weather, they just love to say how this is more evidence of Global Warming.

But if someone tries to do the opposite in the winter, that's not okay

Your responses have been very interesting.
    I've tried my best, I've googled, I've yahoo'd and binged I've search a few climatology websites, the ones with actual climatologists, and nowhere have I found ABC, CBS, or NBC news claiming to be climatologists.

The fact that you are using news outlets and no doubt talk radio as a source of climate science information might explain why you seem to lack any grasp of what actual climatologists are saying about the effect of climate change, or even what the poorly used term "global warming" actually means.
    But you have to admit that it is an interesting observation, right?

CBS, NBC, and ABC love to jump on the global warming bandwagon in the summer, but they are silent about it during a cold winter storm. Why do you think that is?
    Who can take your money and give it to someone else? The Government Can! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh...layer_embedded

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    惡魔的提倡者
    Do you find "special mushrooms" growing in the cow crap out there, and if so have you been eating them?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Because "global warming" is an over-simplified misnomer and inane 24-hour repetition is the hallmark of American media. Be on guard during harvest time-- your spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, grapes and strawberries are lurking, waiting to KILL YOU.

Far to the north, the vast and snowy wasteland tundra of a mystical nation was blessed with the warmest and driest winter and warmest spring on record. Certain pockets had record-shattering highs and lows. Two million square kilometres (200 000 000 hectacres) of ice never returned.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    CBS, NBC, and ABC love to jump on the global warming bandwagon in the summer, but they are silent about it during a cold winter storm. Why do you think that is?
    I don't think "that is"...in fact, I believe you're just making this up and presenting it as "an observation".
    Kind of like Fox makes shit up and sells it as "an alternative view".
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12