Was missing these a lot

Thanks

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #64
    great guide thanks

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #65
    thank you for the guide.

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Gre1
    I didn't read that long ass thread but I hope u aren't encouraging leeching.
    What other fookin way is there to get anything on IRC? Anyway it is a good tutorial, thanx for posting it.

I use Packetnews/XDCC Catcher. Thats the only way to get anything, but you hafta manilupate the ID that catcher generates so that it looks like you are using mIRC or something else.

I been booted from rooms and networks for using Catcher even when I was using mIRC! So I use either one, catcher is easier. Dont wanna talk to anyone on IRC anyhoo, Ahaha!

There are 3 alternatives: Newsgroups-Usenet like Alt.Binaries.ISO and etc. IRC channels, where you are at the whim of any op to wants to kick you inna butt or generally emit testosterone at you, and Torrents.

Of the 3, Torrents is the one where you are mot likely to download a fookin virus or other piece of a pup or parasiteware or trojans.

Thanx for the Info! I spend lots of time in IRC, this is really helpful!
    "We are the victims of society,
    All we want is a break from YOU"

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #67
    Hey everyone, for mIRC leechin, I highly recommend grabbin a script called dccAssist.

The dccAssist home page hasn't been workin the last few times that I checked. However, you can DL dccAssist on my site:
    http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/chat_p2p/

I download anime from fansub distro bots, and dccAssist works great ifya want to dl anime, or whatever else!

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #68
    great helped alot

thanks

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #69
    you are most welcome noob!

yup, DCCassist makes mIRC function more like a traditional P2P program...still a bit awkward, but beats the hell out of P2P apps that everyone & their grandma uses heh!

It is also better than having to cut & paste XDCC packet requests, and manually reconnect to servers & channels (if I could remember the names.) I wish I had DCCassist years & years ago!

wukka

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #70
    sangos's Avatar T|-|E RE/-\PER BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    nice and easy

thxx man

change it so i dont get my A** Kicked

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast