Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mpaa Going After People Downloading Movies

Poster
    Yeah all of you are saying this right now on the net typing shit tying to be big but I bet nearly all of you if you got busted wouldn't be saying "fuck you" it would be something more like "I'm sorry Mr Big MPAA man please don't charge me" .

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    well, from the article, the guy was sued becuz he put the movies on a site, and openly gave them to others. that's a dumb move. get it, watch it, and share it. but wat he's doing just attracted too much attention. anyone here do that? if so, then stop, or end up like him.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    The MPAA and RIAA are a bunch of stupid wankers for going after people actually downloading shit of the net, as, like zinc1 said, they may stop 1 person but others will popup to take their place.

They're just waisting money going after people dl'ing when if they just stepped up their pace on getting the people supplying the shit then they'd get alot further toward's reducing (I seriously doubt they'll ever stop it totally) piracy alot faster.

Plus, by going after little 12 year old girl's they aren't doing anything to help their image (what there is of one anyway)! How many people do you know that actually support's the MPAA and RIAA? I bet for every person you know you know about 100,000,000,000,000 other's that can't stand them lol

Yes the guy was stupid for making himself such an easy target, but sharing's sharing no matter how you do it and there's as much chance of getting caught no matter how you share files (be it via P2P, FTP, website or whatever), it's just a matter of luck really (there's some w*rez websites that've been around for year's but haven't been stopped yet) so if you're going to share then take precaution's and be ready to accept the possible consequences (damn, sound's like i'm talking about sex there almost lol).

@ D!mensio_x - roflmfao to your letter of appology :-) :-)

Sniper.

EDIT : Shit i'm tired, I forgot to comment properly about this thread (I got pissed off thinking about the crap that the MPAA and RIAA come out with and their lies), soz people :-( I've now added what I ment to say :-)

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    fuck u mpaa and riaa go 2 fuckin hell

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    99shassan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Ma5t3rM1nD@8 November 2003 - 23:51
    Yeah all of you are saying this right now on the net typing shit tying to be big but I bet nearly all of you if you got busted wouldn't be saying "fuck you" it would be something more like "I'm sorry Mr Big MPAA man please don't charge me" .
    Ma5t3rM1nD is right, you all act big but if you were caught you won't act that way. By the way "Ma5t3rM1nD" would be "M4573rm1nd".
    Changed SPAN settings in sig a YEAR after it was removed

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I wouldn't feel like nothing I know what I am doing so if so, so be it.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    If you all watched SouthPark Episode 709 - Christian Rocks Hard, You would learn some of the horrible outcomes lead to by downloading MP3 and Movies! Alright? So.. it's up to you guys. lol

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    downlaoding movies isnt hurting anyonw why dont they just spend more time trying to catch actual criminals than wasting time on movies and shit if the people who sold the movies didnt charge so much money we wouldnt have to download stuff instead so piss off MPAA
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    just another riaa for movies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12