Thread: Can arabs even drive?

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1

Apparently they call it drifting
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

3. Lounge   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Not to make light of the situation but seriously if you were an Arab wouldn't you spend most of your time trying to kill yourself too?
    Of course I could be way off base about the poor driving equating to trying to kill yourself since it doesn't explain the Chinese.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo

6. Lounge   -   #6
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Isn't there a video of one of these Arabs doing the old skid skating then one of them gets knocked over and deaded

7. Lounge   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles View Post
    Isn't there a video of one of these Arabs doing the old skid skating then one of them gets knocked over and deaded
    There must be a family-friendly filter on the videos I was viewing in effort to post one here. The ones I was seeing were all just Arabs doing their thing, having fun- being soooo totally protected by the direct hand of Allah.

This was in stark contrast to the ones I had seen previously, where every one led to someone/all getting mangled. I'm thinking there must be about a 12:1 failure rate on these attempts. However, they are roughly 20% of the world's population, so I think the genre of video will survive.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.