Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FTN user classes

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    Members who go hunting rewards for simply taking part in and contributing to a forum/tracker, are exactly the types of members not needed on a tracker...
    Ergo trackers that insist on on using classes in an obvious and largely unfair ( gee lesser member me that I don't live in Sweden or something ) segregation of their membership are what again exactly?
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by KILLA5TAT View Post
    hey they won't say on their site what you get for different user classes they just say you'll see when you get there so i was wondering if anyone could say what you get for higher user classes to ease my curiosity?
    You don't 'get' anything, but then again, why should you?

Members who go hunting rewards for simply taking part in and contributing to a forum/tracker, are exactly the types of members not needed on a tracker...
    "look at me i'm the good guy philosophical douche bag and i think i'm so cool i tell off all those entitled losers thinking they deserve something for participating !1!1!"

you get extra permissions on site as you transcend the user classes, i'm asking what those are not for a fucking medal and a trip to hawaii. holy shit some of you are faggots

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Some of us are cursed to be faggots and some of us are cursed to be idiots.Would that you could change our lot.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Some of us are cursed to be faggots and some of us are cursed to be idiots.Would that you could change our lot.
    ohh, look who it is, mr. i'm so witty and ironic

how about you get over yourself and leave the topic if you have nothing to contribute

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Higher user classes won't provide any benefits in terms of content, i.e. they don't matter.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1

You don't 'get' anything, but then again, why should you?

"look at me i'm the good guy philosophical douche bag and i think i'm so cool i tell off all those entitled losers thinking they deserve something for participating !1!1!"

you get extra permissions on site as you transcend the user classes, i'm asking what those are not for a fucking medal and a trip to hawaii. holy shit some of you are faggots

Come back when your testicles drop...
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17

Really? That's what you come back with? On a TEXT. BASED. FORUM. After your previous nonsense about supah-serioz-internet-torrent-tracker-honor I expected something a tad more... insightful, and perhaps a little more demeaning than the childish banter of a 12 year old on the playground.

Regardless, I don't see why you are posting here when you obviously have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the topic.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    I don't see why you are posting here when you obviously have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the topic.
    That's quite ironic... nice one, I like irony
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    I don't see why you are posting here when you obviously have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the topic.
    That's quite ironic... nice one, I like irony
    Do you even know what ironic means? It's my topic and I'm telling you to fuck off because you're de-railing it with useless shit, that's about as relevant as it gets.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    Higher user classes won't provide any benefits in terms of content, i.e. they don't matter.

Do you even know what ironic means? It's my topic and I'm telling you to fuck off because you're de-railing it with useless shit, that's about as relevant as it gets.
    Oh yeah, I'm familiar with it... you see it a lot on here...

I think you continuing to post after your question had been clearly answered, while contributing nothing to the thread yourself kinda contradicted you 'chastising' me for not having anything "worthwhile to contribute", despite the fact I answered your question, and told you exactly what you wanted to know... Remember that post? The one you had your little fit replying to, babbling shit about medals and Hawaii?

Really? That's what you come back with? On a TEXT. BASED. FORUM. After your previous nonsense about supah-serioz-internet-torrent-tracker-honor I expected something a tad more... insightful, and perhaps a little more demeaning than the childish banter of a 12 year old on the playground.

Regardless, I don't see why you are posting here when you obviously have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the topic.
    I don't think I will "fuck off", especially now I know you'll bite like a little doggy when I say something, so it could be fun here... If you're going to act like a complete cunt, please expect me to reciprocate fully... mirroring behaviour is the sincerest form of flattery, ergo I must like you lots and lots and lots... etc etc

Now as this is a "TEXT. BASED. FORUM." surely I'm free to post as and when I feel like it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast