Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FTN user classes

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by KILLA5TAT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Some of us are cursed to be faggots and some of us are cursed to be idiots.Would that you could change our lot.
    ohh, look who it is, mr. i'm so witty and ironic

how about you get over yourself and leave the topic if you have nothing to contribute
    Sorry I couldn't contribute something worthwhile like
    holy shit some of you are faggots
    or at the very least
    I expected something a tad more... insightful, and perhaps a little more demeaning than the childish banter of a 12 year old on the playground.
    than
    It's my topic and I'm telling you to fuck off because you're de-railing it with useless shit
    Anyway that's just me being unnecessarily
    witty and ironic

PS Fuck of Burnsy.
    PPS Text based forum?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-07-2012 at 11:17 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    You'll have a group of people that will look up to you one day, just keep ascending those classes and you'll find that treasure of self-worth.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    PS Fuck of Burnsy.
    PPS Text based forum?
    Yeah, ok then... but I secretly you luuuuurves me reallies

And, either... however, you missed the blocked writing, in capitals with full stops... you're shit!!!
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Can someone comment on no of seeders at FTN may be a screenshot of browse page

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by absent_today View Post
    I don't ask you to break the rules of trackers that I'm trying to join so I hardly think it's fair for you to ask me to.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    No screenshot I'm afraid, but there are plenty of torrents seeded. It's a smaller tracker with just under 5k members and approx 35k seeded torrents, including around 1300 various packs.
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    BobFromAccounting's Avatar Is it Friday yet?
    Don't really need a screenshot to be honest. I'll sum it up: Popular stuff has a fair number of seeders, random unpopular stuff only has a handful most of which have fast upload speeds though. It's not like SCC where 50~ people auto-dl everything that gets uploaded. New stuff maxes out my connection, older stuff is hit or miss if someone with a really fast line stayed seeding it or not.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Posting for the sake of posting....cburns makes me chuckle and stuff

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by killa5tat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by idoleyes787 View Post
    some of us are cursed to be faggots and some of us are cursed to be idiots.would that you could change our lot.
    ohh, look who it is, mr. I'm so witty and ironic

how about you get over yourself and leave the topic if you have nothing to contribute
    trololol
    Last edited by heiska; 02-15-2012 at 08:18 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    hey they won't say on their site what you get for different user classes they just say you'll see when you get there so i was wondering if anyone could say what you get for higher user classes to ease my curiosity?
    For starters, don't be such a coward. Just use your main account here at fst instead of using some lame ass fake account you just created. Actually instead, why don't you just get a fucking job, maybe a girlfriend, possibly a few real life friends and just enjoy life.

Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL
    ​sheriff 01 fuck off away from me you idiot and go elsewhere do with each other cretin I have in ass you and your photos and do not spam my thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123