Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rm Files

Originally posted by benitosan@17 November 2003 - 23:10
    "hit the "convert" button on the right side"

Oop,s this should read on the left hand side.
    You might not be aware but there is an "EDIT" button on top of your post. You can always edit what you wrote if you would like to make changes.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Originally posted by I.am@18 November 2003 - 05:37
    You might not be aware but there is an "EDIT" button on top of your post. You can always edit what you wrote if you would like to make changes.&nbsp;
    Good to know. Let my try the quote button now.
    Hey, I&#39;m a newbie and haven&#39;t an icon to my name.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    No Problemo. Everyone&#39;s a newbie when they join

Welcome aBoard&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Hey, thanks.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Originally posted by benitosan@17 November 2003 - 20:40
    (wish I knew how to post screenshots in this forum, would make things easier and clearer)
    I didn&#39;t notice that earlier.
    Guide to Avatars and Signatures.
    Here you will information how to upload an image (your screenshot in this case) to a server and how to link it to the board.
    If its only already, the "IMG" button above will help you insert the url for that.

Hope this helps

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Originally posted by I.am@18 November 2003 - 07:45
    Here you will information how to upload an image (your screenshot in this case) to a server and how to link it to the board.
    If its only already, the "IMG" button above will help you insert the url for that.

Hope this helps
    Great, I got me an avatar now. Not ideal since the image needs to be bigger for the joke to show up but it&#39;s good for now. I used the url from the ref you gave me. But it doesn&#39;t say how to post a screen shot, unless instead of using a signature image, I just substitute that with a screenshot?

Wonder if browser succeeded in converting the rm in the end.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Poster
    i tried them all but didn&#39;t work, in EO-Video it says this .ram script points to a distant server or sumthing like that. In TINRA, it says it is not a Real Video file and Streambox VCR just doesn&#39;t d/l nething, keeps getting timeout.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12