Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10 Ways to Detoxify Your Body

loveeh
    Feeling sluggish or out of sync? Having skin problems, aches and pains, or digestive problems? Straying from your healthier habits lately? Having trouble kicking off your weight loss?It might be time for a body detox.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yeah drink plenty of water try not to eat greasy foods take some kind of vitamins , multi vitamin, fish oil, acidelphias, my spelling sucks but try this to start and keep drinking your water maybe have it check to see if its safe to drink first
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    And above all, don't get banned.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Malt Whisky

The water of life
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

5. Lounge   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Les
    The water of life
    Where did that metaphor spring from.

I've tried several times, to no avail, to persevere such that I end up liking whiskey.
    What/s the secret, Les?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    No tastebuds.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Les
    The water of life

I've tried several times, to no avail, to persevere such that I end up liking whiskey.
    What/s the secret, Les?
    Whisky is an Anglicised attempt at uisge beatha which is Gaelic for water of life.

Take your malt, perhaps a light one like Glenmorangie or a gentle peat like Tobermory (not the Womble) and add a little water, no more than 50/50, a little less water than malt is my preference, swirl gently to release the fragrance and then sip. Avoid mixing lots of other drinks during the night if you want to keep your brain in your skull the next day. I don't find the morning after too unpleasant if I just stick to malt. In fact I feel suffused in a sweet malt afterglow and thoroughly detoxed (whatever that is).

It does help if you like the taste of whisky though.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post

What/s the secret, Les?
    Whisky is an Anglicised attempt at uisge beatha which is Gaelic for water of life.

Take your malt, perhaps a light one like Glenmorangie or a gentle peat like Tobermory (not the Womble) and add a little water, no more than 50/50, a little less water than malt is my preference, swirl gently to release the fragrance and then sip. Avoid mixing lots of other drinks during the night if you want to keep your brain in your skull the next day. I don't find the morning after too unpleasant if I just stick to malt. In fact I feel suffused in a sweet malt afterglow and thoroughly detoxed (whatever that is).

It does help if you like the taste of whisky though.
    I feel sure that you're the only person I know who would know that Gaelic etymology thing.
    Noice.

My missus' dad has invested much of himself in getting me to like whiskey and absolutely insists that I join him in a nip whenever I go to their house. I've tried the mixing with water but he won't let me put any lemonade in.
    He absolutely refuses to believe that it's possible to dislike the stuff if you persevere. He has a similar outlook regarding olives.

I've been engaged in this project for four years now.
    I don't think there is much hope for success
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    but he won't let me put any lemonade in.
    i don't like whisky either but this still made me :earl:

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    More of a Glenlivet boy myself than Glenmorangie, but you have impeccable taste there biggles.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast