Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Explain Yourself!

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@20 November 2003 - 01:26
    Heh, yeah I used to LET them beat me up too , hope they did'nt push you as far as they pushed me, there's a reason I'm a nice guy

Oh I used to let them knock me out too, using the hiemlik<<Spegling Manouver while breathing heavy Could explain a few things

Jonno B)
    no no no, they did&#39;nt push me too far. In fact, all of the girlfriends and wives who let me beat them up understood that too. My daughters allways used to tell me, "daddy, the bruises will go away....eventually". I can still see their tears. Yepp, i had a very loving family.....in the end.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    You&#39;re a weird guy

Anyway, as long as you&#39;re happy, nothing else matters

And as I&#39;m going bed I&#39;ll leave you with jonno&#39;s final thought............

If I can make just one person smile, just one person laugh each and every day of my life then I will die a happy man, laughter is the most power emotion a human can have......Jonno B) .............Be good to yourselfs...........and eachother................or

Stay Cool B)

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    nite nite Jonno
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #34
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    My internet names...

NikkiD - Simple really - two reasons. My first name is Nikki (Nicole) and my last name used to start with a D. (then I got divorced and went back to my maiden name but NikkiB doesn&#39;t quite work for me). Also because when I was in high school, one of my best friends was also a NikkiB, so I was dubbed NikkiD instead because at the time that was my bra size.

BodaciousBabe - given to me after seeing the movie Fern Gully with some friends. Also was my late dog&#39;s name

Juggs - having worn a D-cup in high school, this is pretty much self explanatory.

Sweetness - given me by Jonno

Oh... and Evil_Slut - those of you from chat may remember, I used it for a brief period as a homage to luvflix, as this was how she more or less described me...

I have other nicks, but don&#39;t use them online

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Keikan - got it from a jap-english dictionary it means "strong and fierce"

and sometimes you see TypeS well i got that from Acura.... o and it&#39;s Keikan TypeS it goes together

and sometimes you see me use Urakima Shungaru I got that from Yu-Gi-Oh

but i&#39;m not telling you whatit means

Woh d-cup..................................................................................
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    One day in the 7th grade I was full of energy and hyper. I was telling jokes to some friends. One of my friends kept laughing and laughing, then for no apparent reason called me a crackhead.

Ever since then "krackhead" has been my online nickname, dunno why.
    No I don&#39;t smoke anything&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    hmmm... Ozbabe... well that&#39;s a name that was given to me by a guy from the US and it sort of became a name that was used just by us... at first...

Honey ... that&#39;s the name i use in chat, msn, icq, yahoo and the other 2 forums i belong to... that was the first name i ever used... and that was because everyone here at home calls me honey... except my Mum when she&#39;s agro... then its the full treatment of my real name... what am i sayin?.. Honey IS the real name&#33;..

umm... another chat name is tink... used soley to raise merry hell... she&#39;s mischevious, always in trouble... but cute... a lot like me really&#33;..

8. Lounge   -   #38
    RF9RIDER.................I ride a Suzuki RF900,well, i used to, i got a Honda Fireblade a few weeks ago, guess i`ll have to change.........

9. Lounge   -   #39
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Lamsey+19 November 2003 - 19:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey &#064; 19 November 2003 - 19:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-ang3968@19 November 2003 - 23:08
    j2k4.... jugs to kill for????&nbsp;

times like this I wish I had a witty, clever and wordly nick name....

but it&#39;s just my name and d.o.b

exciting stuff eh
    /points at the old person [/b][/quote]
    Holds up mirror.

Nah.

I just enjoy the one thing that gives me an aura of mystery here.

Actually it&#39;s my asset designation from my days with the company.

Yes, THAT company.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234