Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fsc

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by haveaclue View Post

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Thank you for demonstrating what an idiot you are and saving me the trouble.Now if you wish to continue please do as people really need to see how stupidity is truly it's own greatest enemy.
    now im a idiot,for what? basiclly telling you that you were wrong in all of what you assumed and to fuck off and mind your business! your a sad man go away and pump up your posts somewhere else!
    No you're an idiot because apparently the Universe cursed you to be one.What you wrote just reinforced that simple truth in everyone's mind.

Now try telling me to fuck of and mind my own business again and see if it works any better this time,idiot.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by haveaclue View Post

now im a idiot,for what? basiclly telling you that you were wrong in all of what you assumed and to fuck off and mind your business! your a sad man go away and pump up your posts somewhere else!
    No you're an idiot because apparently the Universe cursed you to be one.What you wrote just reinforced that simple truth in everyone's mind.

Now try telling me to fuck of and mind my own business again and see if it works any better this time,idiot.
    oh yeah i forgot the big ex-staff member can still ban me.. tell you what dont strain youself!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123