Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 60 Minutes Thing On Movie Piracy

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez+25 November 2003 - 21:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (james_bond_rulez @ 25 November 2003 - 21:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@26 November 2003 - 02:11
    does irc corrupt files? cuz i just got the video, and it won&#39;t extract. it says the file is corrupt
    you sound desperate.. [/b][/quote]
    yea, i need it for a speech

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    other than the dude i emailed already, who else has this? i would really like u to send it to me via msn or aim or watever u use. or someone please put it up on their site, if u want. thanks

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    YES&#33;&#33; I FINALLY GOT IT FROM IRC AND IT&#39;S NOT CORRUPT&#33;&#33;&#33; GOD BLESS THE WORLD&#33;&#33; FINALLY. NOW, IT&#39;S A STRAIGHT A FOR MY SPEECH&#33;&#33; WAHOO&#33;&#33;&#33;

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    I find it ironic how people are downloading a partial episode of 60 Minutes that talks about how pirating is bad.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Originally posted by slammy_dunken@25 November 2003 - 22:12
    I find it ironic how people are downloading a partial episode of 60 Minutes that talks about how pirating is bad.
    yea. that&#39;s true. they&#39;re downloading something "illegally" that talks about how downloading illegally is bad. lol. but i need this for a speech i&#39;m doin on current issues.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+25 November 2003 - 21:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 25 November 2003 - 21:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-slammy_dunken@25 November 2003 - 22:12
    yea. that&#39;s true. they&#39;re downloading something "illegally" that talks about how downloading illegally is bad. lol. but i need this for a speech i&#39;m doin on current issues. [/b][/quote]
    A speech for school or college? I am curious, are you talking about how wrong they are or just presenting your listeners with issues of MPAA problems?

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    muchspl2
    you should add the fact that you had recorded this from 60 minutes, but the copy you are watching is a download from the Internet, let them understand that all downloading is not bad, ect...

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    BANNED
    Originally posted by muchspl2@25 November 2003 - 22:36
    you should add the fact that you had recorded this from 60 minutes, but the copy you are watching is a download from the Internet, let them understand that all downloading is not bad, ect...
    exactly&#33;

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Originally posted by muchspl2@25 November 2003 - 23:36
    i&#39;m doin this with a partner. he&#39;s doin the opposite opinion than mine. he&#39;s supporting piracy, i&#39;m gonna do anti-piracy. he came up with the idea, so he said he&#39;s gonna pick sides first. watever. in my speech, i&#39;m saying piracy is illegal, but the RIAA are taking this too far, and how piracy is actually helping promote movies and music. i&#39;ll still have to say piracy is bad though. (sigh) not something i can control. i&#39;m including mpaa and movie piracy in my speech, and i need some kind of interesting visual aid, so this video will help a lot

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    muchspl2
    thats ironic, your doing the anti piracy speech, and your downloading this to show in YOUR presentation

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast