Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Usenet 4 f*r*e*e

Quote Originally Posted by Progress View Post
    @sandman & arguti, I've been using it just fine for the past 2 months and more, is been down for me since yesterday though, anyone with a similar problem?

edit: nvm. everything is back to normal.
    You sure you're talking about Xennanews? Do they restricted it to an ip range maybe? I tried it just now and it is not working...

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #52
    Xennanews has been down for me for past couple of months

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #53
    Am using test.xennanews.com and is been running like the wind for the past few months. Maybe, could be due to high usage I always suffer a bit downtime after I go in a download frenzy.

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #54
    Am using test.xennanews.com and is been running like the wind for the past few months. Maybe, could be due to high usage I always suffer a bit downtime after I go in a download frenzy.
    Still not working

From what country are you connecting?
    Last edited by Arguti; 06-07-2014 at 02:46 AM.

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #55
    Chile

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #56
    Not working for me ... im in the UK

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #57
    sandman_1's Avatar Poster
    Chile

I guess they are blocking certain address ranges. I tried an US, Euro,and even a Hong Kong VPN server and got nothing. Count yourself lucky I suppose.

EDIT:

Made a discovery. I put xennanews to port 563 and it works now. I thought I tried this months back and it didn't work but since the server goes down once in awhile, I might of tried it when they were down and chalked it up as a failure.

Am going to change OP to reflect this.
    Last edited by sandman_1; 06-07-2014 at 01:46 PM.
    Who needs cloud storage when you got the NSA?

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman_1 View Post
    Chile

I guess they are blocking certain address ranges. I tried an US, Euro,and even a Hong Kong VPN server and got nothing. Count yourself lucky I suppose.

EDIT:

Made a discovery. I put xennanews to port 563 and it works now. I thought I tried this months back and it didn't work but since the server goes down once in awhile, I might of tried it when they were down and chalked it up as a failure.

Nice one Sandman_1 Tested and working using both

test.xennanews.com

And

Had to check the (SSL) box for it to work though

Thks for the info m8

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #59
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman_1 View Post

EDIT:

I tried a few VPNs myself with no success and had already given up. Working now

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #60
    Is reader.ipv6.xsnews.nl still working? I can't connect to the servers for at least a week and my ipv6 is fine (newszilla work).

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast