Page 51 of 183 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101151 ... LastLast

Thread: BitTorrent Sites Open for Signup

grzemyslaw
    Well posting there full url is forbidden ( as i know ) and I just wanted to inform people and don't have warn or ban there for posting url

2. BitTorrent   -   #502
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmansoorali View Post
    SceneXpress open fr signup!!!!
    You know, those posts are kind of useless if you don't post the signup URL. Here you go:
    https://scenexpress.net/opensignup.php
    Since Light has decided not to slave herself to announcing/reviewing SeX, allow me.

It's a community of retards, that remains alive simply because the staff intend it to. The staff are stellar, pay out of their pockets to keep the site going, and are generally very pleasant to talk to. It sucks they got stuck with a member base that doesn't donate, doesn't leech, doesn't appreciate what they do, and says things like:

Quote Originally Posted by tearsss
    if the limit is 5000 we will be very rare community!And the people will pay to get inside!
    70% of the torrents are freeleech, but it doesn't matter anyways, because people limit their download to 1kbps as soon as they're done leeching, so that they can rack up bonus points (and eventually invites for trading or selling), while not wasting bandwidth.

Besides those points, the forums are filled with incessant spammers (the only place that is worse is iTN) comparable to Senegal in intelligence (cross-thread snipe for the win, pew pew). If you have NO other 0day trackers, SeX is the way to go.
    Ellipses go here.

3. BitTorrent   -   #503
    bondgannu's Avatar The Pirate
    ^^^

Ha thats pretty agressive there./
    Then whats a good Scene Tracker for you besides "IPT, TL, SCC, TorrentVault, FileList.ro" and not insanely difficult to get in??

4. BitTorrent   -   #504
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post

You know, those posts are kind of useless if you don't post the signup URL. Here you go:
    https://scenexpress.net/opensignup.php
    Since Light has decided not to slave herself to announcing/reviewing SeX, allow me.

It's a community of retards, that remains alive simply because the staff intend it to. The staff are stellar, pay out of their pockets to keep the site going, and are generally very pleasant to talk to. It sucks they got stuck with a member base that doesn't donate, doesn't leech, doesn't appreciate what they do, and says things like:

if the limit is 5000 we will be very rare community!And the people will pay to get inside!
    70% of the torrents are freeleech, but it doesn't matter anyways, because people limit their download to 1kbps as soon as they're done leeching, so that they can rack up bonus points (and eventually invites for trading or selling), while not wasting bandwidth.

Besides those points, the forums are filled with incessant spammers (the only place that is worse is iTN) comparable to Senegal in intelligence (cross-thread snipe for the win, pew pew). If you have NO other 0day trackers, SeX is the way to go.
    why the hate son?

You said that SeX is a community of retarded people, but from what you said ur registered there and somewhere hidden with your uber anonymous nickname.

If this community doesn't fit you please do me a favor PM me and i will delete your account, giving other people the chance to join the site during the signups.

GFT fanboy

5. BitTorrent   -   #505
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

But isn't a tracker userbase reflective of it leadership (ie staff)? Especially general or whatever it is ,trackers like this where honestly very few people are going to join primarily for the content ?
    Geez I know they thought they were being brilliant with the name/acronym but seriously SeX Does the name alone kinda immediately imply that it's core membership isn't going to be the most mature bunch of individuals that you are ever going to meet?

See above post for further proof.

Btw he wasn't "hating on the site" ( does anyone really talk like that?) he was commenting on the members which I guess you fail to realize are two different things entirely.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-03-2010 at 11:45 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #506
    ChelseaManiac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    demonoids open

7. BitTorrent   -   #507
    Poster
    HI guys

Movie fox is open for signups http://moviefox.org/index.php

Have a good weekend all

8. BitTorrent   -   #508
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar

I am going to accept that as a compliment. If it's not, feel free to pm me so that we don't spam up the thread anymore than it already is...

Fano.LV ~ Register
    Latvian site traks 7,615 aktive torints. Three language options - Latvian, Rushun and Engrish.
    I think they are having free leech two...

Normally invite only. OattoTp.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

9. BitTorrent   -   #509
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Spoiler to limit the size of visible off-topic drivel:

Spoiler: Show

Quote Originally Posted by LightOnTheLedge View Post
    I am going to accept that as a compliment. If it's not, feel free to pm me so that we don't spam up the thread anymore than it already is...
    I would have sent you a message, but you have that disabled. Either way, I appreciate the effort you put into this thread, but it wasn't as much a compliment as it was me acknowledging the fact that you can't possibly bring yourself to delivering news/mini-reviews all the time. If you take that as a compliment, then by all means, it was so.
    Ellipses go here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #510
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bondgannu
    Then whats a good Scene Tracker for you besides "IPT, TL, SCC, TorrentVault, FileList.ro" and not insanely difficult to get in??
    If you are in those trackers why search for another tracker?

Quote Originally Posted by ViperMM
    why the hate son?

You said that SeX is a community of retarded people, but from what you said ur registered there and somewhere hidden with your uber anonymous nickname.

If this community doesn't fit you please do me a favor PM me and i will delete your account, giving other people the chance to join the site during the signups.
    Did he say he dint like the tracker?

Quote Originally Posted by ViperMM
    GFT fanboy
    GFT Hater